If You Could Mutilate...

[quote]jzzz wrote:
50 cent[/quote]
He got shot 9 times dawg I think he can handle a little mutilation!

The lead singer of Nickelback.

Vince from Shamwow. Long live Billy Mays!!

Robert Mugabe.

ben mulroney

[quote]sevenmoist wrote:
The lead singer of Nickelback.[/quote]

x2

By the way, did you ever see the vid of Nickelback getting stones thrown at them at a concert in Spain?

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
sevenmoist wrote:

x2

By the way, did you ever see the vid of Nickelback getting stones thrown at them at a concert in Spain?

lol

[/quote]
I listen to 103.1 the buzz in my beer truck and fuck if they don’t play that shit at least 5 times a day. Worst lyrics ever I am amazed someone like this shit. Well people used to like Poison so.

[quote]sevenmoist wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
sevenmoist wrote:

x2

lol

I listen to 103.1 the buzz in my beer truck and fuck if they don’t play that shit at least 5 times a day. Worst lyrics ever I am amazed someone like this shit. Well people used to like Poison so.

[/quote]Nickelback completely sux. Add Maroon 5 and Hinder also

[quote]thismeanswar wrote:
sevenmoist wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
sevenmoist wrote:

x2

lol

Nickelback completely sux. Add Maroon 5 and Hinder also

[/quote]

Agreed Hinder does suck balls. Maroon 5 is gay. Maybe the chicks like this shit. A lyric I heard from Nickelback. “They say It’s over budget but U will pay her just to touch it.” I touched the radio dial.

One of those religious cult leaders, like that Warren Jeffs guy (although I think he’s in jail now) or whoever is running the FLDS cult right now. Everytime I read about how brainwashed the people there are it makes me ridiculously angry.

Soulja Boy

1.) Haley Joel Osmont

2.) The woman who plays “Peggy Olson” on Mad Men

Jon Stewart.

Shirley Phelps-Roeper

They protested at the high school by my house two weeks ago, those people are maddening.

[quote]Zelazo wrote:
Soulja Boy[/quote]

HELL YEAH! Id call up my boy and tie his arms to my rear bumper and his legs to his rear bumper and CRANK THAT! Soulja Boy. Superman that motherfucker. It don’t think it would take more than 5 seconds.

I’m putting down 800lb/ft of torque on my Super Duty and my boy’s is well over 1000lb/ft on his Cummins. Seriously, his music is trash and is one of the nails in “Raps” coffin

That one guy who plays the lead “vampire” from Twilight. But before I mutilate him, I will let any other guy who hates him just punch him in the face.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Jon Stewart.[/quote]

What! Why?

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
Paris Hilton[/quote]

Can I have a couple pieces of her when you’re done?

Only one?