If You Could Mutilate...

If you mutilate or destroy one famous person who would it be? Ryan Secrest would do it for me.

50 cent

neat thread…kinda indicative of mental instability but hey.

Channing Tatum! By inches…

SpongeBob SquarePants

givin all the kids “gehy”

I would love to cut to pieces with a combination of a SawZall and Skilsaw Paul Walker. Yes, the fast and furious pretty boy.

Theres nobody famous that I hate that much that I’d want to mutilate…

I dont care for famous people, I dont listen to anything they say, and I dont watch stupid award shows. Heck I dont even watch TV anymore. Except of course when the Miami Heat are playing!

I’m thinking Octo-mom, or Nadya Suleman (sp?).

I get into an unecessary rage every time I see her on TV or hear about her on the radio.

Paris Hilton

He’s not famous , but add Mango Man to the list!

He’s not famous , but add Mango Man to the list!

Michael Jackson. Oh shit, too late.

Jose Reyes.

Ummmm… I’ll go for Richard Simmons… lol

[quote]utHAUS wrote:
I’m thinking Octo-mom, or Nadya Suleman (sp?).

I get into an unecessary rage every time I see her on TV or hear about her on the radio.[/quote]

AMEN brother! I work hard so that fucking cunt can feed her 14 kids. JIHAD ON HER!

Whoever came up with the idea of the bachelor/bachelorette/temptation island/real world -style tv shows. They are killing society one mindless teenager at a time.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Michael Jackson. Oh shit, too late. [/quote]

THAT was funny… :slight_smile:

[quote]VibeAlive wrote:
Ummmm… I’ll go for Richard Simmons… lol[/quote]

Love your avatar.

Let me guess, your girlfriend after you found out she was doing your best friend? Sort of a pie-in-the-face mutilation.

Awesome.

i don’t know if they are famous. But Iron Mike Benson off 97.7 radio show and the girl too fuckin drive me insane anytime i hear their voice.

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
Paris Hilton[/quote]

100% with you.