If you could have it

Tren Freak! Hey buddy!
Sounds like maybe someone is in the process of setting themselves up as a mini ug lab. Hmmm

I’m with P-22 on this one. I’m constantly picking up gear for “future considerations”, whether it be GH at a cool price or some scarce Testoviron. I never fall short or have to mix drugs with other drugs.

As for my ultimate stack, I’d like to see a Prop/Tren/Dbol stack as well. For cutting/hardening, a Suspension/Winny stack sounds cool. I plan on making my own Prop/Tren stack in the near future.

How long would I wait? If the supplier had all his raw ingredients on hand, I’d expect my gear in less than 3 weeks.

Thought this post went away…No such thing. Is it possible to suspend 130mg test cyp 130mg test enanthate and 40mg/ml test prop with 2mg per ml of Femara without it crashing and have it be almost painless. Yes, it is, hypothetically of course.

I have no experience, but from what Ive read it sounds like one of the limiting factors would be that…a syringe only holds so much and only so much can be injected into a certain area.

If you have to take two shots of the miracle mix vs ex.(one shot of enan and one shot of tren) then is there really any benefit to a mix? With the amount that some of you fuckers use, that could be a consideration. You might also want a shorter acting ester to keep the level up towards the end of your cycle and that short ester probably wont be in your mix…so you are again taking more than one shot or not able to use your mix (at the end and use it again in the next cycle) when you might have been able to take one of the mix ingredients towards the end (if you had it stand alone).

ru12nvme, you could easily get a mix of prop, enenthate, cyp, and femara in those ratio’s in a ml of solution, but to have it not hurt? I don’t think so. Then again what’s a little pain, who cares if it hurts to sit down for a few days?

ru: here is the sollution to your problem: just increase the oil in you mix and market that product as x amount of mg/2mls (like testex) or per 3mls. Then just get larger jugs to place the stack in a bottle in! who knows though, if you use enough BB instead of BA you might get it tolerable.

100mg test cyp + 100 mg tren + 50 mg winny +20 mg d-bol in every TWO cc’s in a bottle… to avoid the BA sting. That is what I suggest

I tell you what. You will know if it is tolerable or not. Someone is going to be a guinea pig and I am not going to say who out of respect for that person. If they want to come forward that is fine with me but I will say this. On at least one person it is painless. Some will react differently. I know the issues with BA and BB. You do not need alot of BA. This is not rocket science people anybody can do this. In fact I really wish they would.

To clear something up about these mixes. The idea here is the “stack” not the lessening of shots. Most do not only do one shot a week anyways. Some would only like to. I am not into pain. A sust blend has been made as well and a 50mg per ml dbol mix. All hypothetically of course. These stacks would not be made for anybody.

I would sign up for a custom stack if it were available, hypothetically speaking of course.

Hard to sign up Piper if you dont even have the ability to be PM’d. I mean hypothetically I could only see the person that would make such products dealing with only trusted fellow T brethren.

While im sure some of you are already aware of this, there currently IS a lab that does this, its called Couture Labs in the US. They do some pretty exotic mixes, and its all made to order. Just had to throw this out there so you all dont think youre too clever :wink:

Roid

different esters, half life, and aromitization should answer the question here. No cycle should be poked or swallowed w/ all ingrediants every day.

this is already being done w/ testosterone blends, but beyond that…seems pointless and or contradicting

True it is nothing new or clever…just another car to drive when your other one runs out of gas eh?

I corrected the problem, I can now get a pm.

Thats the truth, but its never a bad thing to have TOO many labs around with the way sources are going sour these days

Roid