If You Could Go Back?

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:
I would have put the 1,000 on red instead of black two weeks ago in Atlantic City.
[/quote]

haha, ouch.

Although I’m lucky to have found out about good training as opposed to shitty training like literally every other kid I see at the gym does, at such a young age, I wish I would have kept a food log right when I started.

Yer me too, knowing about westside barbell and knwoing about joe defranco when i was 15 and now at 16 knowing about t-mag, ace stuff, the actual question was related to strength training or any sport related training, but some of these are funny, keep them coming!

If we’re talking training, I would’ve trained my legs like a madman from the beginning instead of as an afterthought.

Other than that, I’m happy with my life.

I would have to say to travel much more than I did. You get older and locked into a life and it’s not as easy to get away. And when I say travel-I mean much more exotic locations, be braver in my choices of places to go.-Jules

I wouldn’t have let that clown my parents hired for my 10th birthday party lure me to the back room to show me his magic balloon trick:(

Oh, and I would squat and deadlift as much as i did Curls and Skull crushers in HS.

DB

Smoke less pot, and drink less beer.

There are a couple of women I passed on that I should have given a chance. One in particular. God Dammit.

Been more careful squatting. Yes, Virginia, you can blow out your back on a warmup set.

Yeah, one other thing: I’d have screwed every single decently hot girl I had the opportunity to in HS. Just thinking about it makes me want to bash my head against a brick wall.

If I could transfer knowledge to my younger self, I’d change how the little idiot ate and I’d have him start working out decades earlier.

There’s nothing else about my life I regret; I just wish I cared about my health at an earlier age.

“I’d have taken better care of my teeth.”
–Wilford Brimley, “Peggy Sue Got Married”

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I wouldn’t have let that clown my parents hired for my 10th birthday party lure me to the back room to show me his magic balloon trick:(

DB[/quote]

That fucking clown went to YOUR birthday party too!?! There was no ballon and there damn sure was no trick!

I would not have taken that year and half sabbatical from “training” at the end of college. That really threw a wrench in my progress.

LMFAO Amsterdam!

I once told a volleyball player (tall gorgeous blonde) that I was going to sleep and she should do the same when she came into my appartment one night and stripped down to just a little skirt and asked “What are you doing tonight”. Now I know the obvious answer should have been “You, you, YOU, YOU YOU NAUGHTLY LITTLE BITCH! SLAP SLURP SUCK FUCK SKEEEEEEEEEEEEET~!”

However, I was dating this little idiot who was also a model/did alot of pageants and was nuttier then a squirrel turd. On the other hand I did prove to myself I could keep it real with a girl and that has it’s worth. BTW, for all of you wondering it’s worth about 1-2 hours of violent masturbating alone in my lonely appartment with a pissed of volleyball vixen sleeping alone in the appartment above me.

[quote]Charged wrote:
If you know now what you did when u were younger, what would you of done differently?[/quote]

Squats, deadlifts and rows from the get go, damn my weak posterior and strong chest, good for nothing!

[quote]jogle1234 wrote:
I woulldnt have traded all of my Michael Jordan cards for Grant Hills, worst choices of my life.[/quote]

Please tell me you really didn’t do that. MORON!!

For the two fellas that passed on the volleyball chicks, you are both IDIOTS! LOL If I could go back I would do some things differently. But overall i’m pleased with the person I am. But still wish I would have made some different choices.

Like the time I passed on that bikini team orgy because I was playing The Legend of Zelda on N64. Ok, maybe that didn’t happen… or did it…

[quote]jakewnet44 wrote:
jogle1234 wrote:
I woulldnt have traded all of my Michael Jordan cards for Grant Hills, worst choices of my life.

Please tell me you really didn’t do that. MORON!!
[/quote]

Unfortunatly i did it, i was 9 years old and thought he was the next jordan just because im from michigan, i am a moron :frowning:

I would have bought stock in
Microsoft
Starbucks
Apple
Toyota
Whole foods
And the list goes on

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I would have bought stock in
Microsoft
Starbucks
Apple
Toyota
Whole foods
And the list goes on
[/quote]

Why? Pick the one that performed the best over a given period, and invest heavily in that particular one. Pull out at the designated time, and retire.

As you can see, I’ve given a lot of thought to this…

[quote]BJBliffert wrote:
I wouldn’t have spent all my paper route money on Z Cavericci’s and I.O.U. sweatshirts.

Most of you young’ens will have no idea what I’m talking about. Those that do, should get a good laugh.[/quote]

I do. All too well.

I wouldn’t have gotten so drunk that I puked and passed out as a hot blond was about to pleasure me in a recliner when I was 17. Stupid was I.

In life;

I wouldn’t have set my crazy neighbors bus on fire that was in the middle of a field (age 13).

I wouldn’t have turned down moderately-
Hot girls that put out.

I wouldn’t have left school for 2 years at age 10 because I was in a wheelchair and people where assholes(no I am not in a wheelchair anymore).

I would have told my Aunt and Granpa I loved them before they died.

I would have spent more time with my foster brother before he slipped into stage 4 Subacute-sclerosing panencephalitis.

In training

I wouldn’t have listened to pavel

I would have ate more in the begining.

I wouldn’t have tried routines from Bodybuilding.com

I wouldn’t have done neck bridges the first time in the gym at my school.