If You Could Fight Anyone...

[quote]HvRv wrote:
Chuck Norris.
Offcourse I would die a sudden death but it’s worth a try.[/quote]

Dude, I bet you got a black eye just by typing that.

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:
I’d fight Zab Brenigan or whatever his name is. He posts on this site and we had a heated discussion yesterday. Just kidding Zab, ok maybe not…

As far as famous people go, I would love to go one on one with Hitler.

AA[/quote]

I would love to kick his ass also. He is a real tool.

I would fight Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand.

[quote]Bigbigsize wrote:
Ok before you bash this thread as immature, take a look at what website you’re on…TESTOSTERONE!! So I shouldn’t even have to explain why I am starting this thread. Now, let’s start a discussion that Brad Pitt and Ed Norton had in “fight club”. If you could fight anyone, who would it be? Make it a famous figure so that we can all know who it is. This person can be alive or dead (of course if you choose someone who is dead, we’ll assume them to be alive).

My pick is Stanley “Tookie” Williams. What I would give to punch the shit out of his jaw and stomp on him while he is knocked down on the ground. [/quote]

I’d like to mud-wrestle Raquel Welsh (in her prime) and Danni Ashe. That can be considered fighting, right?

[quote]MarcAnthony wrote:
That bitch in china who has a website where she crushes and mutilates live kittens.[/quote]

What?!?! If this is true, then it gives me a reason to talk shit on the internet. Yeah, I would love to stomp on this bitch’s jaw, break her spine and shove something nasty up in her putang. What a fucking low life.

I’d like to fight myself to the death. Yeah, that would be cool.

Keith Hernandez for his moronic comments about a female trainer in the Padres dugout.

“Who is the girl in the dugout, with the long hair?” Hernandez said. “What’s going on here? You have got to be kidding me. Only player personnel in the dugout.”

“I won’t say that women belong in the kitchen, but they don’t belong in the dugout,” Hernandez said.

[quote]oriensus wrote:
MarcAnthony wrote:
That bitch in china who has a website where she crushes and mutilates live kittens.

What?!?! If this is true, then it gives me a reason to talk shit on the internet. Yeah, I would love to stomp on this bitch’s jaw, break her spine and shove something nasty up in her putang. What a fucking low life.[/quote]

Unfortunately this is true. The cunt actually videotaped this shit and posted it on her web site.

Thankfully the Chinese government QUICKLY dicovered who this was soon after it was reported and seems to be taking action.

I swear, since the Chinese have been awarded the Olympics, and they’re all worried about international public opinion, shit gets done alot faster.

I’m not sure if the site is still up, but I dont plan on searching it for you. Everytime I’m made aware and witness things like this a little bit of me dies.

[quote]MarcAnthony wrote:
oriensus wrote:
MarcAnthony wrote:
That bitch in china who has a website where she crushes and mutilates live kittens.

What?!?! If this is true, then it gives me a reason to talk shit on the internet. Yeah, I would love to stomp on this bitch’s jaw, break her spine and shove something nasty up in her putang. What a fucking low life.

Unfortunately this is true. The cunt actually videotaped this shit and posted it on her web site.

Thankfully the Chinese government QUICKLY dicovered who this was soon after it was reported and seems to be taking action.

I swear, since the Chinese have been awarded the Olympics, and they’re all worried about international public opinion, shit gets done alot faster.

I’m not sure if the site is still up, but I dont plan on searching it for you. Everytime I’m made aware and witness things like this a little bit of me dies.[/quote]

Why would they crack down on a lady filming herself making the family dinner?

DB

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
I’d like to fight myself to the death. Yeah, that would be cool.[/quote]

So I’m not the only one. It’s been a fantasy of mine for some time now to clone myself and fight my clone.

In no particular order:

Osama Bin Laden
Sayyed Qutb
Ayman al-Zawahiri
Yasser Arafat (if he weren?t dead)
Pat Robertson
Jerry Falwell
Randall Terry
Eric Rudolph
Theodor Herlz (if he weren?t dead)
Ariel Sharon (pre-stroke/coma)

I would gladly fight any other people who have bastardized the Abrahamic religions and/or been the violent arm of religious fundamentalism.

Me and Marilyn Manson in the octagon. Game over.

Tyler Durden: “OK: any historic figure.”
Narrator: “I’d fight Gandhi.”
Tyler Durden: “Good answer.”
Narrator: “How about you?”
Tyler Durden: “Lincoln.”
Narrator: “Lincoln?”
Tyler Durden: “Big guy, big reach. Skinny guys fight 'til they’re burger.”

God

[quote]sam747 wrote:
God[/quote]

I believe we fight him every day.

Unfortunately he’ll will eventualy.

[quote]Res Judicata wrote:
Tyler Durden: “OK: any historic figure.”
Narrator: “I’d fight Gandhi.”
Tyler Durden: “Good answer.”
Narrator: “How about you?”
Tyler Durden: “Lincoln.”
Narrator: “Lincoln?”
Tyler Durden: “Big guy, big reach. Skinny guys fight 'til they’re burger.”[/quote]

Lincoln was an accomplished wrestler.

Paris Hilton, Hilary Duff, Lindsey Lohan, and Nicole Richie

…at once.

I’d break them all.

[quote]Angelbutt wrote:
Paris Hilton, Hilary Duff, Lindsey Lohan, and Nicole Richie

…at once.

I’d break them all.[/quote]

I would watch that fight.

Real and strong: Ali, Chuck Liddel

Real and weak: Dick Cheney, the Pope

Fictional and Strong: Kintaro(MK2), Vegeta(DBZ), Robocop

Fictional and weak: I’d kick the smack out of those fucking toilet paper bears…Charmin’ or whatever. Every time I see that it makes me think of those hairy fatasses trying to wipe. barf

[quote]Majin wrote:
Fictional and weak: I’d kick the smack out of those fucking toilet paper bears…Charmin’ or whatever. Every time I see that it makes me think of those hairy fatasses trying to wipe. barf[/quote]

LOL!! That’s the funniest thing I heard all day.

i’d like to take a swing at steve perry when he was still in the band…

…that fucking cho-mo mustache…

…but i’d be careful not to hit him in the throat. the world needs his voice, but not his shitty facial hair…

love,
jason