T Nation

If You Could Choose One Food...

and it could be ANYTHING you want, that you can eat unlimited of and never get fat…what would it be?

my vote goes to brownies or ice cream

If only it were possible… I have to say my vote goes to Delicious Cake

Red Meat.

[quote]Con@n wrote:
Red Meat.[/quote]

For a question like this there’s no wrong answer. But you still provided one.

Bread/Toast

milk, the one thing i would never get sick of

no question for me…its pizza

Chocolate Cake

It’s not fair as it’s not a single food, but… if only there were no consequences to the Chinese Super Buffet!

this thread is getting epic.

SUSHI!!!

pastrami and corned beef sandwiches on rye with coleslaw and pickles on top

the answer is obviously pizza. in fact, that it fattens me up does little to discourage me from eating it. pity that.

[quote]Ramo wrote:
the answer is obviously pizza. in fact, that it fattens me up does little to discourage me from eating it. pity that.[/quote]

x2. The correct answer is pizza.

Cinnabons

pizza

Burritos.
Sushi in a close second.

[quote]curls4thegirls wrote:
no question for me…its pizza[/quote]

I ckecked with The Bible, my mom, and all 4 internets and I found that this is the only correct answer.

It is pizza. Why are we still discussing this??!!

Tartiflette !!!

^^^ After googling this food, I do find that it sounds great.
It seems to be a French dish with lots of cheese, potato, and bacon. What’s not to like?

Fish sandwich.

I want a buttery thick browned up sesame bun with a fat slab of crispy deep fried halibut and vinegar-fatty-sweet tartar sauce slathered upon both sides of the bun, and lemon to squeeze upon it all, and some lettuce and a slab of tomato for nothing other than crunch and flavor…

It’s been years. I feel like a person with a prudish spouse longing after a dirty uninhibited lover.