If You Could Bomb One Country..

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We should carpetbomb one country no matter what. If the world is barbaric and violent, it is only by showing a superior capability to be violent AND a willingness to employ said capability that peace can be truly maintained. (Yeah, guess I’m a neocon.)
[/quote]

It’s posts like this that piss me off. If you’re the representation of a typical neocon, you can go screw yourself with the rest of them.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We should carpetbomb one country no matter what. If the world is barbaric and violent, it is only by showing a superior capability to be violent AND a willingness to employ said capability that peace can be truly maintained. (Yeah, guess I’m a neocon.)

Cities are calm when the cops have overwhelming firepower. The world is calm when one nation has overwhelming firepower.

In fact, if its peace we want, all other nations of the world should contribute a small % to support our military. Just leave out a few like the N Koreans or Iranians, to bomb once in a while. (Or Venezuela – hate Hugo Chavez)[/quote]

Haha! HH, you old scoundrel, you’re just trying to stir up a frenzy here.

By this logic every country should be bombed into oblivion because what is to prevent one less “dominant” country from trying to become more dominant. If violence is the norm (which I don’t believe it is or even can be!!) then we would expect that it does not matter who the dominant force is because violent people will always use violence to gain dominance. It is a catch 22.

The only way to bring peace to society is with peace; this does not mean one should not remain vigilant to the whim of thugs. Remember, there is no getting around the fact that the influential forces will always set the example and it should not be an example of despotism if that is what it wishes to eliminate.

Texas.

[quote]Otep wrote:
Galt’s Gulch. Fuck those over-acheivers.

What’s that you say? It’s only a fantasy of the extreme right-wing? Well… I guess I’ll have a coke then.[/quote]

hahahahahah

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Texas.[/quote]

Are you kidding?! Texas, though not my cup of tea geographically, is the shining example that all nations should strive to be. It never has once bombed a country or started an illegal war of aggression. Furthermore, the people of Texas, for the most part, are hardcore individualists who just want to be left alone and not told what to do!!! That is as moral as I could wish a society to be.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Texas.[/quote]

Are you kidding?! Texas, though not my cup of tea geographically, is the shining example that all nations should strive to be. It never has once bombed a country or started an illegal war of aggression. Furthermore, the people of Texas, for the most part, are hardcore individualists who just want to be left alone and not told what to do!!! That is as moral as I could wish a society to be.[/quote]

He misses Rainjack.

[quote]BackInAction wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We should carpetbomb one country no matter what. If the world is barbaric and violent, it is only by showing a superior capability to be violent AND a willingness to employ said capability that peace can be truly maintained. (Yeah, guess I’m a neocon.)
[/quote]

It’s posts like this that piss me off. If you’re the representation of a typical neocon, you can go screw yourself with the rest of them.[/quote]

What did I say that’s so controversial? War is the health of the State. Besides, if governments are making war on each other, maybe they’ll not make war on their own citizens (like NK does).

We should ‘liberate’ N Korea.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]BackInAction wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We should carpetbomb one country no matter what. If the world is barbaric and violent, it is only by showing a superior capability to be violent AND a willingness to employ said capability that peace can be truly maintained. (Yeah, guess I’m a neocon.)
[/quote]

It’s posts like this that piss me off. If you’re the representation of a typical neocon, you can go screw yourself with the rest of them.[/quote]

What did I say that’s so controversial? War is the health of the State. Besides, if governments are making war on each other, maybe they’ll not make war on their own citizens (like NK does).

We should ‘liberate’ N Korea.
[/quote]

The fact that you’re a teacher and telling people we should carpet bomb some country no matter what is very worrying to me. The fact that you push something so carelessly that results in the deaths of many many innocent lives is extremely offensive. Perhaps if it was one of your sons or daughters in one of these countries you are proposing, you would not be so quick to exercise your countries military might to demonstrate the “health of the state”.

[quote]BackInAction wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]BackInAction wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We should carpetbomb one country no matter what. If the world is barbaric and violent, it is only by showing a superior capability to be violent AND a willingness to employ said capability that peace can be truly maintained. (Yeah, guess I’m a neocon.)
[/quote]

It’s posts like this that piss me off. If you’re the representation of a typical neocon, you can go screw yourself with the rest of them.[/quote]

What did I say that’s so controversial? War is the health of the State. Besides, if governments are making war on each other, maybe they’ll not make war on their own citizens (like NK does).

We should ‘liberate’ N Korea.
[/quote]

The fact that you’re a teacher and telling people we should carpet bomb some country no matter what is very worrying to me. The fact that you push something so carelessly that results in the deaths of many many innocent lives is extremely offensive. Perhaps if it was one of your sons or daughters in one of these countries you are proposing, you would not be so quick to exercise your countries military might to demonstrate the “health of the state”.[/quote]

Bombing is very intelligent and rational. look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki – millions would have died had not we shown that we would nuke the fuckers. They gave up, game over. Millions of Japanese and hundreds of thousnds of American soldiers were spared, in that we didn’t invade Japan.

Bombing is so efficient and beneficial, the rule should be: “When in doubt, bomb.”

Hell, I’d fly over NK in a B-2 and carpet bomb their military installations and chuckle with delight; I’m either freeing people or releasing them from living in a hellish country. I am a humanitarian…a neo-con humanitarian.

I know its not a country, but I would love to nuke california. Nothing good comes from there and I would like to just put an end to it…

[quote]Ratchet wrote:
I know its not a country, but I would love to nuke california. Nothing good comes from there and I would like to just put an end to it…[/quote]

:frowning:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]BackInAction wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]BackInAction wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We should carpetbomb one country no matter what. If the world is barbaric and violent, it is only by showing a superior capability to be violent AND a willingness to employ said capability that peace can be truly maintained. (Yeah, guess I’m a neocon.)
[/quote]

It’s posts like this that piss me off. If you’re the representation of a typical neocon, you can go screw yourself with the rest of them.[/quote]

What did I say that’s so controversial? War is the health of the State. Besides, if governments are making war on each other, maybe they’ll not make war on their own citizens (like NK does).

We should ‘liberate’ N Korea.
[/quote]

The fact that you’re a teacher and telling people we should carpet bomb some country no matter what is very worrying to me. The fact that you push something so carelessly that results in the deaths of many many innocent lives is extremely offensive. Perhaps if it was one of your sons or daughters in one of these countries you are proposing, you would not be so quick to exercise your countries military might to demonstrate the “health of the state”.[/quote]

Bombing is very intelligent and rational. look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki – millions would have died had not we shown that we would nuke the fuckers. They gave up, game over. Millions of Japanese and hundreds of thousnds of American soldiers were spared, in that we didn’t invade Japan.

Bombing is so efficient and beneficial, the rule should be: “When in doubt, bomb.”

Hell, I’d fly over NK in a B-2 and carpet bomb their military installations and chuckle with delight; I’m either freeing people or releasing them from living in a hellish country. I am a humanitarian…a neo-con humanitarian.
[/quote]

The difference is that those bombings were during wartime with an adversary that attacked us first. You’re suggesting we attack some random country somewhere in the world to “demonstrate our power”.

If you truly believe you’re correct and just, I feel bad for you.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We should carpetbomb one country no matter what. If the world is barbaric and violent, it is only by showing a superior capability to be violent AND a willingness to employ said capability that peace can be truly maintained. (Yeah, guess I’m a neocon.)

Cities are calm when the cops have overwhelming firepower. The world is calm when one nation has overwhelming firepower.

In fact, if its peace we want, all other nations of the world should contribute a small % to support our military. Just leave out a few like the N Koreans or Iranians, to bomb once in a while. (Or Venezuela – hate Hugo Chavez)[/quote]

I believe this man would agree with you.

[quote]Ratchet wrote:
I know its not a country, but I would love to nuke california. Nothing good comes from there and I would like to just put an end to it…[/quote]

LOL! They spent $487 million building a high school, albeit a fancy one. They voted on a bond issue for it.

I might have to agree.

[quote]BackInAction wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]BackInAction wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]BackInAction wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We should carpetbomb one country no matter what. If the world is barbaric and violent, it is only by showing a superior capability to be violent AND a willingness to employ said capability that peace can be truly maintained. (Yeah, guess I’m a neocon.)
[/quote]

It’s posts like this that piss me off. If you’re the representation of a typical neocon, you can go screw yourself with the rest of them.[/quote]

What did I say that’s so controversial? War is the health of the State. Besides, if governments are making war on each other, maybe they’ll not make war on their own citizens (like NK does).

We should ‘liberate’ N Korea.
[/quote]

The fact that you’re a teacher and telling people we should carpet bomb some country no matter what is very worrying to me. The fact that you push something so carelessly that results in the deaths of many many innocent lives is extremely offensive. Perhaps if it was one of your sons or daughters in one of these countries you are proposing, you would not be so quick to exercise your countries military might to demonstrate the “health of the state”.[/quote]

Bombing is very intelligent and rational. look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki – millions would have died had not we shown that we would nuke the fuckers. They gave up, game over. Millions of Japanese and hundreds of thousnds of American soldiers were spared, in that we didn’t invade Japan.

Bombing is so efficient and beneficial, the rule should be: “When in doubt, bomb.”

Hell, I’d fly over NK in a B-2 and carpet bomb their military installations and chuckle with delight; I’m either freeing people or releasing them from living in a hellish country. I am a humanitarian…a neo-con humanitarian.
[/quote]

The difference is that those bombings were during wartime with an adversary that attacked us first. You’re suggesting we attack some random country somewhere in the world to “demonstrate our power”.

If you truly believe you’re correct and just, I feel bad for you.
[/quote]

No. Its not just for demonstrating power alone. We do that to keep the animals from tearing the world apart. We bomb only the evil ones, like the North Koreans.

Bombing NK would do so much good for the people there too. They are all slaves and can’t free themselves. Bombing their military would help immensely.

I say this because I am kind hearted. Power exerted by the only really moral country on earth is a gift to humanity.

Bombing a nation that poses no immediate threat is like a doctor recommending a woman have a total mastectomy because she MIGHT get breast cancer.

If I’m walking down the street and some dude approaching me LOOKS aggressive, how does my punching him in the face solve anything? To do so would certainly make me appear a scared and reactionary little man… as you continue to demonstrate that you are, HH

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
… as you continue to demonstrate that you are, HH[/quote]

He actually hasn’t demonstrated anything…other than he is capable of mind fucking you.

Hat’s off, HH! Another scalp for your collection…

The entire middle east and china, China is getting pretty powerful and we need to let them know we still run shit.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
The entire middle east and china, China is getting pretty powerful and we need to let them know we still run shit.[/quote]

So when you say “we” you include yourself as one of the people that “run shit”?

Good to know.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
The entire middle east and china, China is getting pretty powerful and we need to let them know we still run shit.[/quote]

So when you say “we” you include yourself as one of the people that “run shit”?

Good to know.[/quote]

point taken