If You Could Bomb One Country..

…which one? North Korea? Iran? Venezuela? There are SO many good candidates!!

Man, a stealth bomber over some nuke site in Iran…beyond sweet!!

sheer joy: http://www.entertonement.com/clips/ldhhfwzljv--CRUSH-YOUR-ENEMIESArnold-Schwarzenegger-Conan-crush-your-enemies-

Honestly I would bomb where Mecca is at. So we can then build a Christian fitness center within 2-5 blocks of that supposed holy land. That way they can show tolerance of Americas religion. What says you?

[quote]jre67t wrote:

Honestly I would bomb where Mecca is at. So we can then build a Christian fitness center within 2-5 blocks of that supposed holy land. That way they can show tolerance of Americas religion. What says you?[/quote]

Nah, bombing a religious site is not something I’d like. Oil refineries, nuke plants, but where nuke weapons were being made would be the sweetest.

Galt’s Gulch. Fuck those over-acheivers.

What’s that you say? It’s only a fantasy of the extreme right-wing? Well… I guess I’ll have a coke then.

[quote]Otep wrote:
Galt’s Gulch. Fuck those over-acheivers.

What’s that you say? It’s only a fantasy of the extreme right-wing? Well… I guess I’ll have a coke then.[/quote]

HA, you will never find it!

HH, I know you’re trolling, but motes and beams my friend

I would pick disneyland :smiley:

let the duck and the mouse burn…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Lichtenstein.

It’s too ridiculously small to be a country. It should just be bombed and then converted to a US military base.[/quote]

Agreed. Pretty much any negative influence in my life can be attributed to a scheming Lichtenstein…er?..ian?. They’re all the same, with their fajitas, kangaroos and LIES. I say we bomb them off the map.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Otep wrote:
Galt’s Gulch. Fuck those over-acheivers.

What’s that you say? It’s only a fantasy of the extreme right-wing? Well… I guess I’ll have a coke then.[/quote]

HA, you will never find it!
[/quote]

That must explain the lack of their much-vaunted-but-curiously-absent trade surplus.

Belgium because of those damned Brussels sprouts.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:
Belgium because of those damned Brussels sprouts.[/quote]

I would counter that Belgian waffles cancel that out.

Washington DC

All of Pakistan. Seriously, if I could get all the innocent people out of there, owning Pakistan would get rid of sooo many problems.

I choose MEX-I-CO

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Washington DC[/quote]

Not a country, but I wouldn’t mind seeing some precision munitions dropped on the Capitol and White House

Finland…something about the way the name sounds…Idk…irritates me

We should carpetbomb one country no matter what. If the world is barbaric and violent, it is only by showing a superior capability to be violent AND a willingness to employ said capability that peace can be truly maintained. (Yeah, guess I’m a neocon.)

Cities are calm when the cops have overwhelming firepower. The world is calm when one nation has overwhelming firepower.

In fact, if its peace we want, all other nations of the world should contribute a small % to support our military. Just leave out a few like the N Koreans or Iranians, to bomb once in a while. (Or Venezuela – hate Hugo Chavez)

I second mexico, we should just make that part of America.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I second mexico, we should just make that part of America. [/quote]

Please…our economy is shitty enough as it is.