if you could be coached my the best...

CT, JB and CF (Charlie Francis).

I am lucky enough to work with some of the best already, but for someone outside this group: Louie.

Charles Staley or John Berardi. I’m leaning more towards JB because I’m sure he could tweak my diet.

Probably Bill Starr or Louie Simmons. One simple one a little more complicated, both brutally effective.

So Jackass…from Ohio, home of Westside…posts Louis Simmons…I think I’ve heard of someone using this handle before. Some other site with lots of very strong hairy men.

Really too tough to answer. All of the above mentioned coaches [including Ian King who wasnt mentioned] have taught me something, and have helped me get through past ‘sticking points’.

That being said, I would chose Coach Davies because of philosophical reasons.

DocT, are you too lazy to copy and paste a name? How hard is that;) And you have the right to flame me for not using spell check after I post;) By the way cut and paste is the right click of the mouse and highlight what u are copying and pasting;)

Um…ok, then.

Training Coach: Coach John Davies
Nutrition Coach: John Berardi
Sex Coach: TC

JB and Siff.

I’ll cast my vote for Thibadeau

Poliquin.

DI

That blond-headed guy. What’s his name?

Oh yeah, Lee Priest.

He’s not a strength coach, but I’d pick Chris Shugart. He knows his stuff from all angles, he’s a true T-Man, so you know it would be no bullshit training, and he could set me up with cutting edge supplements like poontang bars.

Mel Siff if he were still here. He would be able to tell you his own methods the methods of every other strength coach and then tell you the mechanisms behind why they do/dont work…

Poliquin.

And to continue the Louisiana stuff (don’t live there now, but it’s where I was brought up…mainly…) with a true story:

I knew a guy who moved to Baton Rouge from North Carolina. One of the streets near my house was called “Thibodeaux”. He looked at the name, and not being familiar with any form of French (Cajun or otherwise), said, " ‘Thigh-Buttocks’?!? What the fuck kind of a name is Thigh-Buttocks?!?"

Still makes me laugh when I think about it, 20 years on…

Training, CT.
As much as I enjoy his programs other factors that impress me are that he will recomend other coaches programs, eg HST, Anti BB etc, he admits he still does things wrong eg with his transformation he should have eaten more carbs early on.
Although I admire other coaches mentioned earlier I am put off by people who claim theirs is the only way to train.

Nutrition JB, I really like his focus on a healthy workable diet.

It would have to be Bill Starr or go the way of Westside( would have to grow my beard back!!).

Christian Thibeadeau
Ian King
Mel Siff

Stubob…