If You Can't Walk It Out, You Can't Squat It

I am starting this thread to prove me wrong.
Let the flaming begin. But remember the subject.

BB

Squatting is gay.

Squatting with a mono doesn’t mean you can’t walk it out.

Are you against lift offs on the bench too?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Squatting with a mono doesn’t mean you can’t walk it out.

Are you against lift offs on the bench too? [/quote]

GOOD ANALOGY

LAST WEEK I REALIZED THAT MY ARCH MAKES IT WHERE I CAN NOT LIFT THE BAR OFF THE RACK

YEA! And if you can’t lift it out of the rack yourself, then you can’t bench it. And if you can’t deadlift it double overhand, you can’t deadlift it.

Fucking class of '09, as if you didn’t cause enough problems already. Fuck.

The monolift was invented as a safety precaution. Try loading up 800lbs and taking a few steps backwards and out. Now try doing it in knee wraps and a suit. Fuck that, if I had access to one, I’d never use anything but a mono. You can squat however you want, but just shut the fuck up about it.

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
Squatting is gay.[/quote]

It is obvious to me that you don’t know squat.

Sorry, I know it’s bad, but I just felt I had to.

I figure if I can walk it out, I can squat it (equipped). I’ve never used a mono so I can’t really say anything re: not being able to walk it out.

If you can’t walk at least a mile with the bar on your back you can’t squat it.

Fuck it, the squat should be replaced with weighted walking for time.

But if you can’t clean it and jerk it on to your shoulders you can’t walk with it.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
Squatting is gay.[/quote]

It is obvious to me that you don’t know squat.

Sorry, I know it’s bad, but I just felt I had to.[/quote]

This made me chuckle.

LOLOLOL At first I thought he meant doing the crypt walk…

Ya know… Ayyyyyyy

Now Walk It Out
Now Walk It Out
Now Walk It Out
Now Walk It Out
Now Walk It Out
Now Walk It Out
Now Walk It Out
Now Walk It Out
NOW WALIK IT OUT
MY HOMIES

…No?

I think it’s a difference between beginner/intermediate strength levels and advanced strength levels. For beginner/intermediate lifters the squat is the harder part. For advanced lifters, the walk out is the hardest part because it’s a few multiples of your BW. The more over your BW you’re walking out the harder it is to control it. Once you get that weight moving to walk it out, it wants to keep moving.

Same squat but two different angles.

I saw that squat live. The walkout was one of the scariest things I’ve seen at a meet. He killed the squat part of it.

Also, most rule books allow the lifter to get assistance out of the rack and back into the rack. After you get the rack command, you only have to attempt to re-rack it. If you lean forward, the spotters help you in anyway.

Hoss is the man. I don’t care how high or low it was gutsy and within his fed’s rules. The guy is a beast.

BB

Give me 2 weeks with a suit and I can do 600+ without a walkout and I will put up money in the niagara falls Buffalo area. I weigh 165 and I am 52yrs old. Give me a meet.

BB

So is the reverse of this also true? If you can walk it out, you can squat it?

Push me Pull me you are my hero.

I guarantee it!

Steel Nation, I have always said it and I would do it.

BB

I can also bench as much as I can unrack…raw.

BB

PS I am not trying to be boastful, I am saying this because I can.

BB

[quote]Big Bencher wrote:
Steel Nation, I have always said it and I would do it.

BB

I can also bench as much as I can unrack…raw.

BB

PS I am not trying to be boastful, I am saying this because I can.

BB[/quote]

Do you unrack your own bench in comp?

Anybody can squat a grand for an easy double with a cheater suit and a cheater rack.

I can and I will, if I have too. I love how Sandvick unracks his own. It’s not that hard, all you have to do is flex your lats. You can ask all you want, if I say I can, then I can, I don’t bullshit.

BB