If/When to Start Hcg?

Ok i just took my last injection of test and Tren bn a 8to 10 week cycle Ive bn on estrogen blockers now needn to know if and Whn I need to Start hcg?? Any help would b apriceteed

About 8 weeks ago.

^^^

[quote]Chadbigdaddy wrote:
Ok i just took my last injection of test and Tren bn a 8to 10 week cycle Ive bn on estrogen blockers now needn to know if and Whn I need to Start hcg?? Any help would b apriceteed [/quote]
I ask you,what are your symtom’s? People seem to treat alot of imaginary(Side affest’s) thats what they are called. Direct affect’s are different!!!

Hcg is for fertility,and the restoration of atrophy, Remember not all people’s testicles shrivel-up and turn to raisen’s. I take and took small.medium and large doses of testosterone and my NUT"S are full size.Ask any Hooker?? My friend back when i competed this everyone get’s Gyno shit and everybodies Ball’s shrink to not the norm,It’s a Possible Side Affect’s.

I would get your blood work done and check to see if your testis are producing,also check your luteinizing hormone that the Pituitary gland tell’s to leydig cells to start production. see ya john

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

Ok i just took my last injection of test and Tren bn a 8to 10 week cycle Ive bn on estrogen blockers now needn to know if and Whn I need to Start hcg?? Any help would b apriceteed [/quote]
I ask you,what are your symtom’s? People seem to treat alot of imaginary(Side affest’s) thats what they are called. Direct affect’s are different!!!

Hcg is for fertility,and the restoration of atrophy, Remember not all people’s testicles shrivel-up and turn to raisen’s. I take and took small.medium and large doses of testosterone and my NUT"S are full size.Ask any Hooker?? My friend back when i competed this everyone get’s Gyno shit and everybodies Ball’s shrink to not the norm,It’s a Possible Side Affect’s.

I would get your blood work done and check to see if your testis are producing,also check your luteinizing hormone that the Pituitary gland tell’s to leydig cells to start production. see ya john[/quote]

Are you drunk? I don’t understand anything you are saying and none of it really pertains to what was being asked.
But I do enjoy how you manage to find a way in EVERY post to let everyone know you use to ‘compete’ 30 years ago.
There’s more than one way to run HCG…

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

I would get your blood work done and check to see if your testis are producing,also check your luteinizing hormone that the Pituitary gland tell’s to leydig cells to start production. see ya john[/quote]

Are you drunk? I don’t understand anything you are saying and none of it really pertains to what was being asked.
But I do enjoy how you manage to find a way in EVERY post to let everyone know you use to ‘compete’ 30 years ago.
[/quote]

I noticed both those things as well… i dont read it anymore, it’s exhausting. sorry jon !

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

[/quote]
Mr.Toby; I just do that to hi-light what has changed.People take steroid’s,then tell all do exactly the same pct,regardless of their condition. Hey Toby anti-depressant’s,pain medication alot of medication (CAN) have Side affect’s,but everyone doesan’t get gyno,but they almost pray for it??People in the past werent as wimpy.We where not a bunch of Drama Queen’s thinking a little extra testosterone shut our system’s down.

One more thing!The Pct5 protocal’s don’t instantly start your endocrine system.My Little Toby!!!Time will start,or restart your system.Ask an Endocrinologist,not someone that takes steroid’s and think’s there dieing!!!john

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

[/quote]
Toby: Im a no-body,but ive atleast used anabolic steroids for a purpose.What is your goal.To walk down the STREET,or go to a BAR??? Isn"T steroids supposed to be used by competitive bodybuilder’s,versis people that have inferiority complexes???I

was 3rd in the Mr.Canada in 1978 in the jr. Heaveyweight division.I know that’s fuck-all to you,such an accomplished Pro-Athlete??? Tell me how high,or higher you climbed???It’s easy to critisize me,but what back-up do you have to present.TOBY

Jesus John, I honestly can’t tell if you write such nonsense on purpose or if you really do just have no grasp of the English language…

You guys crack me up. This is the first post I’ve read on this site. Lmfao.
Will anyone answer the original question?
@ chadbigdaddy, I have used it during my cycles with great results, meaning my pct was minimal and felt great.

I also have used it at the end, depending on what product u shot last and it’s half life is when u would start hcg. I had a good turnout with 3 shots of 5000iu’s every 5 days then clomid
But like the others said. Everyone is different.
Good luck

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Jesus John, I honestly can’t tell if you write such nonsense on purpose or if you really do just have no grasp of the English language…[/quote]
Are you some Harvard Professor:This is about steroid’s not(English?Grammer)I understand your point!!Im 53 and not computer literate.You understand what i say?,so fuck-off with the Mr.Education B.S. john

[quote]Cgogas wrote:
You guys crack me up. This is the first post I’ve read on this site. Lmfao.
Will anyone answer the original question?
@ chadbigdaddy, I have used it during my cycles with great results, meaning my pct was minimal and felt great.

I also have used it at the end, depending on what product u shot last and it’s half life is when u would start hcg. I had a good turnout with 3 shots of 5000iu’s every 5 days then clomid
But like the others said. Everyone is different.
Good luck[/quote]
Regarding your advice;Doe’s the endocrine system go “On And Off” Lick a switch? I have taken testosterone back when pct was not even on the radar!!!My friend,we used basic longer cycle’s to provent severe side affect’s.Nowaday’s these guy’s think getting gyno is a REQUIREMENT,it’s not.

Nobody came down with gyno back in the 1980ty’s as long as they used moderately.Today taking steroid’s is about being paranoid and counteracting every imaginable side affect.

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Jesus John, I honestly can’t tell if you write such nonsense on purpose or if you really do just have no grasp of the English language…[/quote]
Are you some Harvard Professor:This is about steroid’s not(English?Grammer)I understand your point!!Im 53 and not computer literate.You understand what i say?,so fuck-off with the Mr.Education B.S. john[/quote]

No offense John and don’t take this the wrong way but sometimes it’s a little hard to understand what you are saying, you don’t have to be computer literate to write proper sentences. If English isn’t your first language then I understand.

[quote]Cgogas wrote:
Will anyone answer the original question? [/quote]

I did.

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Are you some Harvard Professor:This is about steroid’s not(English?Grammer)I understand your point!!Im 53 and not computer literate.You understand what i say?,so fuck-off with the Mr.Education B.S. john[/quote]

lol, so being 53 means you can’t punctuate properly?

and yeah I understand some of what you say… Most of it’s just gibberish though

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

No offense John and don’t take this the wrong way but sometimes it’s a little hard to understand what you are saying, you don’t have to be computer literate to write proper sentences. If English isn’t your first language then I understand. [/quote]

John, I think you need to take it easy and take a deep breath before you type what’s on your mind. And exhale too. It’s okay to take a second to place spaces after “.” or to create full sentences.

The testes should not be allowed to shut down. This makes a HPTA restart easier and with less risk. hCG can be used during the cycle, then stop and replace with a SERM. Do not use both and do not use large doses. Then taper off of the SERM slowly. Use anastrozole during your cycle and go to 1mg/week in EOD divided doses during PCT, the land on 0.5mg/week at the end of PCT and cruise on that for a few weeks. That will prevent estrogen rebound.

Large doses of hCG can desensitize the LH receptors. You want the testes to be getting a level of LH receptor stimulation that is similar to your natural state. That is 250-300iu EOD. Inject SC. You do not want the testes to be highly stimulated then ask them to work post PCT with normal LH levels.

High doses of SERMs can create hight levels of LH, same issue as above. Stacking SERM–>LH plus hCG is also wrong.

NEVER stop a SERM suddenly, always taper out. Sudden stop creates risk is estrogen rebound and failed PCT.

hCG or SERM–>LH gets the bottom end of the HPTA working, SERM get the top end working.

You can stack SERM+AI or hCH+AI, no problems there.

My approach is based on my TRT work and also from working with guys who cannot restart who land on the TRT forum.

Maybe you know what “strogen blockers” means. That tells us nothing.

[quote]KSman wrote:
The testes should not be allowed to shut down. [/quote]

Shit, that’s what I’ve said twice now. HCG at the start and through the cycle is best practice.

So, what to do NOW, that he’s screwed?

Restart a mini-cycle with HCG and a bit of test to smooth things out for a couple of weeks until the balls return, I’d probably do 900 hcg the first week (300/300/300), then per KSman’s recomendation for two moore

At the end of the 2 or 3rd week of the mini-cycle, move on to just clomid or whatever you are using to re-start your axis.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Use anastrozole during your cycle and go to 1mg/week in EOD divided doses during PCT, the land on 0.5mg/week at the end of PCT and cruise on that for a few weeks. That will prevent estrogen rebound.
.[/quote]

Curious but I was under the impression you shouldn’t run A SERM and adex together? Am I wrong?

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]KSman wrote:
Use anastrozole during your cycle and go to 1mg/week in EOD divided doses during PCT, the land on 0.5mg/week at the end of PCT and cruise on that for a few weeks. That will prevent estrogen rebound.
.[/quote]

Curious but I was under the impression you shouldn’t run A SERM and adex together? Am I wrong?
[/quote]
Good-point bud!! This stuff is to controversial.I asked my new Endo for Clomid as im of a 3-year moderate trt.,or more for b,b.Bud’s i asked the dr.Why doe’s all the guy’s on the net-forum’s have a pct,and you dont? He said that there is no one size fit’s All?That sound’s more logical than this (Instant start,REstart every 12-week’s.Bud’s when i competed the Higher-Level guy’s where alway’s (ON)

The only time the champion’s went off totally was at the end of their competing,or when severely injured,I enjoy everyone’s opinion’s,but some of these guy’s think every side affect,even thing’s that they don’t have should be treated? thank’s john