If They Dieted...

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Meh, i’m ‘mixed race’ so i can choose to be black or white depending how i feel on that day…[/quote]

Aren’t you Egyptian? Also, what kind of mood do you have to be in to choose being black over white?
[/quote]

It’s pretty obvi… If he’s in the mood for a girl with a giant ass… He’s black. If he’s in the mood for bigger titties… White.

If he’s in the mood for fried chicken… Black. If he’s in the mood for not having rhythm… White

If he’s in the mood for basketball… Black. If he’s in the mood for camping… White

If he’s in the mood for drinking Courvoisier… Black. If he’s in the mood to go swimming… White

If he’s in the mood for having a big weiner… Black. If he’s in the mood for more than likely having an average to below average wiener… White[/quote]

What about if he’s in the mood for catching a taxi that day?

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Meh, i’m ‘mixed race’ so i can choose to be black or white depending how i feel on that day…[/quote]

Aren’t you Egyptian? Also, what kind of mood do you have to be in to choose being black over white?
[/quote]

It’s pretty obvi… If he’s in the mood for a girl with a giant ass… He’s black. If he’s in the mood for bigger titties… White.

If he’s in the mood for fried chicken… Black. If he’s in the mood for not having rhythm… White

If he’s in the mood for basketball… Black. If he’s in the mood for camping… White

If he’s in the mood for drinking Courvoisier… Black. If he’s in the mood to go swimming… White

If he’s in the mood for having a big weiner… Black. If he’s in the mood for more than likely having an average to below average wiener… White[/quote]

Awesome.