T Nation

If There Were No Articles?

Would you guys keep coming here just to post your training logs, journals, the GAL and SAMA, maybe Q&A with the coaches if there weren't any articles?

http://figureathlete.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_model_training_diet_beauty_figure_supplements_sorority/articles_1?id=2446718&pageNo=4

they are kind of in that thing over there in FA.

Have you guys checked that site? It does have good articles and they even had a contest.

I wish this side would have a contest. Cuz I would win, no matter what it was, even if I had to cheat.

I originally started coming to this site for the articles. As I visited the site more, I 'explored' more.

I would probably come but it be for old archives, program ideas, and nutrtion etc.

Althougth when the T-Vixen thread is on point it is a nice addition.

Yes I would, I used to basically only come here for the articles, I slowly transitioned, as I read more and more articles, to the point I'm at now where I basically only come for the forums. I usually skim through the daily articles and if they're something that piques my interest I'll read it, if not I just refresh GAL or SAMA.

HA! I don't think anyone would mess with you.

it's my ninja skills

I'll take you on. I'll win too.

it would only be if I let you

I keep saying.. I am a ninja

wait, how would we be competing? because I cannot spell my name when I pee which sucks because my name has a lot of loops and is easy for men... it is a long name though

I come here to give/take advice. Read the articles is a daily for me. Work on my joke/ball bustin' skillz. Compare my brute to other brutes.

So, yes if there were no articles I would still show up. I think the dialogue that's developed is phenomenal and has become self-sufficient.

Other than the TC manliness article, I haven't read one in months.

I've already been conscripted to wrestle OG, so we've got that contest. Ponce is making our post-wrestling sandwiches.

Bitch is going down.

I came for the articles, stayed for the fora.

I come for PMPM's legs....

wait... did PushMe just say I get to go down on her?

Ponce is my post-wrestling sandwich

Yikes!

Gosh darn it, this seems to happen alot:

I click on a thread that TC has just posted on, expecting him to reveal something about the inner workings of T-Nation - whether that be new information about T-Nation's sister website, a teaser about a new supplement, or information about the next super-program - and instead it's his response to some double-entendre two posts earlier.

OK, so maybe it doesn't happen alot, but it's happened before. At least once, maybe even twice.

I started out coming here for the articles, but now I think the forums are more helpful. Although I still enjoy the Atomic Dog.

you stalker.... I'm watching you now

Aww, you're just jealous that I'm stalking TC instead of you.

true, very true

First thing I do when I log on to my computer every morning is read the latest article. Then check the deMotivational pics thread for funnies, then start work.

I'm really not all that scary, I promise.