T Nation

If I Vote Hillary, Do I Get Bill?

Really, if I vote Hillary do I get Bill?

Think about it, we all know Clinton’s a pimp does he just have one his ladies standing in to put him in office?

Is this truly possible?

Will Bill play an active rule in Hillary Presidency.

On one hand, I think Hillary would enjoy making Bill play a role as a decorative First Spouse like she had to during his terms (despite the fact that he would be an ex-POTUS during her term(s) while she was nothing during his).

On the other, I can’t imagine that someone as shrewd and slick as Bill Clinton would get that close to power and not try to seize some for himself.

In the end though, yes, I think a vote for Hillary is a vote for both of them.

Am I the only one thats sees this as Nepotism? This is classic.

nepotism [(nep-uh-tiz-uhm)]

Favoritism granted to relatives or close friends, without regard to their merit. Nepotism usually takes the form of employing relatives or appointing them to high office.

nepotism. Dictionary.com. Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary. MICRA, Inc. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nepotism (accessed: May 02, 2008).

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:

Favoritism granted to relatives or close friends, without regard to their merit. Nepotism usually takes the form of employing relatives or appointing them to high office.

nepotism. Dictionary.com. Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary. MICRA, Inc. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nepotism (accessed: May 02, 2008).

[/quote]

Of course the “without regards to their merit” is where it at falls apart.

Bill Clinton is an ex-president for Christs sake, not a trophy wife.

[quote]orion wrote:
RoadWarrior wrote:

[/quote]

He is an impeached ex-president. Although, maybe if she we wins they can impeach her and make a matching aet.

[/quote]
That, and people erroneously believing that living in the White House makes someone qualified enough to govern from it.

orion wrote:
RoadWarrior wrote:

He is an impeached ex-president. Although, maybe if she we wins they can impeach her and make a matching aet.

[/quote]

Whether he was impeached or not does hardly matter.

[quote]Guerrero wrote:
Really, if I vote Hillary do I get Bill?

Think about it, we all know Clinton’s a pimp does he just have one his ladies standing in to put him in office?

Is this truly possible?

Will Bill play an active rule in Hillary Presidency.[/quote]

Were you born yesterday? Did you not see how Bill put every relative he has in some government job once he was elected? Were you sleeping when he fired everyone in the Whitehouse travel office and brought in all his relatives?

Dude, wake up! Of course Bill will be back in if Hillary is elected. Remember, Hillary is running on the experience she supposedly got as a first lady because Bill put her into things.

So you can be damn sure Bill will be running a lot of the government if Hillary wins.

This is why many do not want to vote for Hillary, because we have had enough of the Clinton era and need a freaking change.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
RoadWarrior wrote:

That, and people erroneously believing that living in the White House makes someone qualified enough to govern from it.[/quote]

Well said!

[quote]Lorisco wrote:

This is why many do not want to vote for Hillary, because we have had enough of the Clinton era and need a freaking change.

[/quote]

Yeah, god forbid that you had another Clinton era.

The horror!

You know what, change the constitution, re-elect him and let him have a monthly allowance for high class hookers.

Lock up your wives and daughters :slight_smile:

[quote]Guerrero wrote:
Will Bill play an active rule in Hillary Presidency.[/quote]

He’s playing a huge role in her campaign, although it doesn’t seem that he’s that great of an asset anymore. Seeing how she clings to his term as a source of experience, I can’t imagine him having the typical first spouse role.

Look at her campaign, that’s about what I would expect from a Clinton presidency. Constantly lying, changing positions on NAFTA by region, then playing the victim card when shes called on some bullshit all while Bill goes on the attack against her critics.

Any man who would vote for Hillary has lost his MIND and his NUTS.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
Any man who would vote for Hillary has lost his MIND and his NUTS.[/quote]

I think Hillary is like John McCain, Business as usual. But I believe between Hillary and McCain, Hillary will pander to the working class a little more as apposed to Ma Cain pandering to big business alone

to answer the question posted, “If I Vote Hillary, Do I Get Bill?” YES. A bill. A bill of goods.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
to answer the question posted, “If I Vote Hillary, Do I Get Bill?” YES. A bill. A bill of goods. [/quote]

Indeed. Apparently she thinks we owe Guam war reparations for what Japan did in WWII.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/05/stumping-for-de.html

Clinton also expressed her support for legislation to offer up to $126 million in reparations to Guam residents for their suffering during World War II at the hands of the Japanese military, which occupied the island.

She’s a Grade A Panderer.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I think Hillary is like John McCain, Business as usual. But I believe between Hillary and McCain, Hillary will pander to the working class a little more as apposed to McCain pandering to big business alone[/quote]

Yep.

[quote]Magnate wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:
to answer the question posted, “If I Vote Hillary, Do I Get Bill?” YES. A bill. A bill of goods.

Indeed. Apparently she thinks we owe Guam war reparations for what Japan did in WWII.

Clinton also expressed her support for legislation to offer up to $126 million in reparations to Guam residents for their suffering during World War II at the hands of the Japanese military, which occupied the island.

[/quote]

[i]Clinton also expressed her support for legislation to offer up to $126 million in reparations to Guam residents for their suffering during World War II at the hands of the Japanese military, which occupied the island.

The U.S. would pay the reparations, since it long ago forgave Japan its war debts.

“I think sometimes it takes unfortunately longer than it should to educate people about the justice of a cause like war reparations, or for the people of Guam that suffered under the Japanese occupation during World War II,” Clinton told the Guam TV station.

“All these years later we still haven’t provided the reparations that the people of Guam were promised. As your president, I will work very hard to remedy this injustice. I am committed to doing so.”

Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, has expressed support for the reparations legislation as well.
[/i]

I hadn’t heard this before. Amazing.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Magnate wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

[i]Clinton also expressed her support for legislation to offer up to $126 million in reparations to Guam residents for their suffering during World War II at the hands of the Japanese military, which occupied the island.

The U.S. would pay the reparations, since it long ago forgave Japan its war debts.

“I think sometimes it takes unfortunately longer than it should to educate people about the justice of a cause like war reparations, or for the people of Guam that suffered under the Japanese occupation during World War II,” Clinton told the Guam TV station. “All these years later we still haven’t provided the reparations that the people of Guam were promised. As your president, I will work very hard to remedy this injustice. I am committed to doing so.”

Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, has expressed support for the reparations legislation as well.
[/i]

I hadn’t heard this before. Amazing.[/quote]

I think it’s the first that either of them has ever mentioned it. Coincidence that it was on primary day, I’m sure.

I also like the pushing/talking about giving Guam a right to have a vote/congressional representation/etc whilst remaining a territory. I’m curious how they can justify a non-state having state’s rights (doubtful they can, but would love to hear that attempted explanation at least).

[quote]Magnate wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Magnate wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

“I think sometimes it takes unfortunately longer than it should to educate people about the justice of a cause like war reparations, or for the people of Guam that suffered under the Japanese occupation during World War II,” Clinton told the Guam TV station. “All these years later we still haven’t provided the reparations that the people of Guam were promised. As your president, I will work very hard to remedy this injustice. I am committed to doing so.”

[/i]

I hadn’t heard this before. Amazing.

I think it’s the first that either of them has ever mentioned it. Coincidence that it was on primary day, I’m sure.

I also like the pushing/talking about giving Guam a right to have a vote/congressional representation/etc whilst remaining a territory. I’m curious how they can justify a non-state having state’s rights (doubtful they can, but would love to hear that attempted explanation at least).
[/quote]

People in Washington DC can vote…so they could just turn it into a federal department?