T Nation

If I Have to See Another...

Bro with a ‘Blender’ bottle at school im going to fucken punch something.

Dude, you can’t punch grade three students.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Dude, you can’t punch grade three students.[/quote]

You can if you have the courage to mess with the big kids.

And what do kids in elementary school need Blender Bottles for?

Oh wait, I guess mixing Quik with mom’s titty milk.

[quote]Nards wrote:
And what do kids in elementary school need Blender Bottles for?

Oh wait, I guess mixing Quik with mom’s titty milk.[/quote]

Sick

Old woman boobs

All saggy and shit.

Fruit roll up tits eeewwwwwwww

Yo mamma’s so old her titties give out powdered milk!

OP why do you care what someone else is doing. Concentrate on your own program.

Though seriously I would say it seems funny how many people carry a water bottle around at all times like they’re going to become dehydrated.

I have 4 or 5 coworkers that do this (of course they all carry Nalgene bottles) and sure it’s good to be hydrated but I swear it’ snot that dire.

Not sure what school level we are talking about, but I know shakers were imperative in HS. Breakfast at like 6 am, lunch maybe 11 am and nothing until you get home. If you played sports, this could be roughly 6:30 pm.

That’s a long fucking time especially considering school lunch portions.

Here is an idea, don’t sweat another dudes nutrition. Leave your bottles at home and take a chill pill.

‘sweat another dudes nutrition’

Its just funny all the bros at my college who wear tanktops and carry either a fucken gallon of water with them around campus(there is alot of them) or they have a freaken blender bottle with them. Its very odd.

I always have a water bottle with me. I get stomach cramps and/or headaches if I go without water for like 30 minutes.

I definitely don’t understand the issue here. Is there something specifically wrong with the blender bottle, or is it all workout-related bottles? I usually had a nalgene with me in college. I was broke, and filled it everytime I went to the cafeteria with milk, or juice, since I had a meal plan. Does that make me an asshole?

From my limited recollection of college, I can list at least 20 things I saw on a regular basis that were worse than carrying around a bottle. And it begins with pink polos with popped collars.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I usually had a nalgene with me in college. I was broke, and filled it everytime I went to the cafeteria with milk, or juice, since I had a meal plan. Does that make me an asshole?[/quote]

Yes it fucking does. I remember people like you. People would take their goddamn empty milk gallons or other receptacles to the cafeteria and fill them the fuck up, and then when I come in for breakfast, guess what? THERE’S NO FUCKING MILK FOR MY GODDAMN COCO PEBBLES

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I usually had a nalgene with me in college. I was broke, and filled it everytime I went to the cafeteria with milk, or juice, since I had a meal plan. Does that make me an asshole?[/quote]

Yes it fucking does. I remember people like you. People would take their goddamn empty milk gallons or other receptacles to the cafeteria and fill them the fuck up, and then when I come in for breakfast, guess what? THERE’S NO FUCKING MILK FOR MY GODDAMN COCO PEBBLES[/quote]

lol, you must have had a shitty cafeteria. Milk supply was never an issue at my school, there were like 3 milk dispenser things. regardless, i like your rant. sorry you thought Coco Pebbles tasted good. They don’t.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Yo mamma’s so old her titties give out powdered milk![/quote]

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA

In high school, I would drink a protein shake after weights class which was right before lunch. I had some strawberry whey in my transparent yellow nalgene bottle. I sit down with my friends, and my buddy’s girlfriend asks,

“Is that cheddar milk?”

Confused, I reply, “Uh…what?”

“You know, the powdered cheese packets to make mac and cheese mixed with milk.”

“Why the fuck would I drink that?!”

WHAT THE FUCK. We hated that bitch because of stupid shit like that.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
In high school, I would drink a protein shake after weights class which was right before lunch. I had some strawberry whey in my transparent yellow nalgene bottle. I sit down with my friends, and my buddy’s girlfriend asks,

“Is that cheddar milk?”

Confused, I reply, “Uh…what?”

“You know, the powdered cheese packets to make mac and cheese mixed with milk.”

“Why the fuck would I drink that?!”

WHAT THE FUCK. We hated that bitch because of stupid shit like that.[/quote]

You call her stupid, yet you do not see her logic?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
In high school, I would drink a protein shake after weights class which was right before lunch. I had some strawberry whey in my transparent yellow nalgene bottle. I sit down with my friends, and my buddy’s girlfriend asks,

“Is that cheddar milk?”

Confused, I reply, “Uh…what?”

“You know, the powdered cheese packets to make mac and cheese mixed with milk.”

“Why the fuck would I drink that?!”

WHAT THE FUCK. We hated that bitch because of stupid shit like that.[/quote]

You call her stupid, yet you do not see her logic?

[/quote]

I see how it could look like that, but I don’t see how anyone would think that people would actually drink that except for the weird kid sitting in the corner talking to his shoe.