If I Get a Tattoo of T-Nation Logo....

Make it a tramp stamp. That would be sweet.

I think you should take it a step further though and get TC’s face tattooed on your ass.

[quote]Ace Rimmer wrote:
JGerman wrote:

Please don’t come to Texas even if you don’t get the tattoo.

What the fuck makes you say that? you don’t even know me,asshole.[/quote]

Glad I came back.

It doesn’t have too much to do with you… but we are full.

I don’t make the rules.

watch out now!

[quote]Ace Rimmer wrote:
JGerman wrote:

What the fuck makes you say that? you don’t even know me,asshole.[/quote]

[quote]sluicy wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
This has been done before…

Yeah, they’re similar, but they’re different, blah blah blah.

With tattoos, if you want it, put thought into it. Get older. And shut up about it. It’s for you, not anyone else. [/quote]

Perfect. I think we’re done here.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
watch out now!
Ace Rimmer wrote:
JGerman wrote:

What the fuck makes you say that? you don’t even know me,asshole.

[/quote]

I totally thought you were going for “Beware the ‘O’ Face” but I couldnt really figure out why. I then scrolled down the rest of the picture…

[quote]Ace Rimmer wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
The only thing I agree with is the whore part.

So you’re calling me a whore,huh?

you wanna piece of me,buddy,huh? do ya?

It’ll cost ya…[/quote]

Think you can break a quarter for me?

[quote]JGerman wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:
JGerman wrote:

Glad I came back.

I don’t make the rules. [/quote]

And who, God does?
This is why I’m very thankful to be out of Texas.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
JGerman wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:
JGerman wrote:

Glad I came back.

I don’t make the rules.

And who, God does?
This is why I’m very thankful to be out of Texas. [/quote]

You’re a smart girl. Feel free to stop by CO on your way to CA.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
sluicy wrote:
JGerman wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:
JGerman wrote:

Glad I came back.

I don’t make the rules.

And who, God does?
This is why I’m very thankful to be out of Texas.

You’re a smart girl. Feel free to stop by CO on your way to CA.[/quote]

Yes! I’ve never been to CO except a brief stint in Manitou Springs in high school. Loved it.

Really, anywhere it’s pretty and I can spend decent time outdoors and people are willing to talk to you, I’m OK. Texas is the snootiest place I’ve ever seen. Southern hospitality my squatting bootay.

i mean, if we’re talking about a reasonable amount of free supplements for a reasonable amount of time, i would be intereted in doing that

Rainjacks:

Other dudes:

[quote]red04 wrote:
Rainjacks:

Other dudes:

Some funny quotes from RJ’s thread:

[quote]GaMeOvEr305 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Just got this Friday, and I love it.

Umm, does your first or last name start with a T? I’m just curious as to what will happen if T-Nation falls out of favor.[/quote]

and response:

[quote]rainjack wrote:
If I hadn’t said it was a T-Nation tattoo, no one would know WTF it was. In fact the folks at the tattoo parlor was extremely impressed with the design - as were about 6 people that wanted to know where to get the pattern for the tat.

There is no way that anyone would ever mistake the tattoo as an advertisement for T-Nation. But even if they did, I’m pretty damned proud to say that I belong.

But since I’m not a fickle little bitch like some of you guys seem to be - after several years of posting here every day, I think it’s safe to say I’ll be here when they close the doors on this place, and at that point this ‘advertisement’ will serve as a memory of the place that changed my lfe.[/quote]

Funny how things work out.

Side note: Is RJ’s avatar not RJ? Unless he put on some considerable size from '05 to '08, the tattoo photo and his avatar photo are two different people.

[quote]jo3 wrote:
red04 wrote:
Rainjacks:

Other dudes:

GaMeOvEr305 wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Umm, does your first or last name start with a T? I’m just curious as to what will happen if T-Nation falls out of favor.

and response:

rainjack wrote:
If I hadn’t said it was a T-Nation tattoo, no one would know WTF it was. In fact the folks at the tattoo parlor was extremely impressed with the design - as were about 6 people that wanted to know where to get the pattern for the tat.

There is no way that anyone would ever mistake the tattoo as an advertisement for T-Nation. But even if they did, I’m pretty damned proud to say that I belong.

But since I’m not a fickle little bitch like some of you guys seem to be - after several years of posting here every day, I think it’s safe to say I’ll be here when they close the doors on this place, and at that point this ‘advertisement’ will serve as a memory of the place that changed my lfe.

Side note: Is RJ’s avatar not RJ? Unless he put on some considerable size from '05 to '08, the tattoo photo and his avatar photo are two different people.[/quote]

RJ’s avatar is mariusz pudzianowski?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i mean, if we’re talking about a reasonable amount of free supplements for a reasonable amount of time, i would be intereted in doing that[/quote]

See? I’m not the only whore around here!

:wink:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
The only thing I agree with is the whore part.

So you’re calling me a whore,huh?

you wanna piece of me,buddy,huh? do ya?

It’ll cost ya…

Think you can break a quarter for me?[/quote]

I’m a whore,but I’m not a CHEAP whore…you couldn’t afford me.

[quote]jo3 wrote:
red04 wrote:
Rainjacks:

Other dudes:

GaMeOvEr305 wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Umm, does your first or last name start with a T? I’m just curious as to what will happen if T-Nation falls out of favor.

and response:

rainjack wrote:

But since I’m not a fickle little bitch like some of you guys seem to be - after several years of posting here every day, I think it’s safe to say I’ll be here when they close the doors on this place, and at that point this ‘advertisement’ will serve as a memory of the place that changed my lfe.

Side note: Is RJ’s avatar not RJ? Unless he put on some considerable size from '05 to '08, the tattoo photo and his avatar photo are two different people.[/quote]

The avatar photo is Mariusz Pudzianowski, 5 times The World Strongest Man champion…

[quote]jo3 wrote:
red04 wrote:
Rainjacks:

Other dudes:

GaMeOvEr305 wrote:
rainjack wrote:

and response:

rainjack wrote:

Well,the vast majority of feedback for RJ was positive.
I must have missed the saga,sounds like there was a story there-what happened with Rainjack?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
This has been done before…[/quote]

so has fucking barbed wire and tribal/Maori designs that doesn’t stop dudes getting it,even now.

Anyway,the point here was,I love the site and the logo,but would only commit if I could cop free shit.hell,I’ll even get T-Nation.com on there,I don’t give a shit.

[quote]stevo_ wrote:
i’m trying to decide between the Microsoft logo of the At&t one.[/quote]

That’s not really the same.
This isn’t a corporation as such,and it’s not about brand loyalty.It’s not like I’m getting the Biotest logo.I’ve never tried a Biotest product in my life.
It’s the articles,the forum,the attitude,the lifestyle,the knowledge.
It’s life-changing for me in a way apple or microsoft,etc. isn’t IMO.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
I don’t remember seeing the guy who got his arm done again after everyone bagged the shit out of him.[/quote]

ok,yeah,that one did look SHIT though.
He’s probably in prison for hospitalizing the tattoo artist once he took a long hard look at it.

Oh well,he’s got instant membership of the Texas Syndicate,no matter what his nationality.