T Nation

If He Was Really Nuanced...

…he would use his pinky.

Do you really want to start posting as many photoshopped images of the candidates that we can?

“Would you like fries with that?”

Here’s a job that Dubya is actually qualified for…

Well, your captions aren’t very original. Try to do better with the next ones.

As you know, this picture isn’t photoshopped.

I’ll try to come up with more original captions next time.

Funny, I don’t see him with a finger up his nose in the one that isn’t altered? Anyway, I think Kerry got arrested for better reasons… :stuck_out_tongue:

Did he actually get arrested, I’m no expert on his past?

[quote]Mr. Chen wrote:
As you know, this picture isn’t photoshopped.[/quote]

Well, what the point of the flick Chen?

[quote]Mr. Chen wrote:
As you know, this picture isn’t photoshopped.[/quote]

Neither is this one…

[quote]Right Side Up wrote:
Well, what the point of the flick Chen?[/quote]

The point is- a doctored photo war is fine with me, and maybe it would lighten things up around here. Or, real photos are ok too.

I did see 9-11 by the way. Maybe you can find some better photos, that one isn’t very interesting, no humor value at all.

vroom:

In the undoctored photo he can’t pick his nose because the police have already warned him to keep BOTH hands behind his head.

Arrested for better reasons than… Please finish your sentence.

You should ask LUmp about JFK’s sordid political past. He knows it all, yet worships him still.

After his landslide loss, a dejected John Kerry prepares to board a plane to France for a long vacation.

(my own original caption)

I wonder why liberals have such a hard time laughing at themselves?

I originally posted the Bush/Mo photo a few months back. Thought it was a scream.

You guys have to lighten up a bit. Repeat after me: “It’s only a message board.”

Come to think of it Al Gore and John Kerry take themeselves a bit to seriously as well. Maybe there is a liberal gene?

Chen: speaking of captions…?

Chen: Bush is holding the book upside down…no humor value?

Chen: I understand the photo with his hands up may be real, but what is it of? What’s happening in it? If he’s being arrested, what for? It’s not funny, so you must have some other point.

ZEB: This thread is pretty light, I’d say!

[quote]Right Side Up wrote:
Chen: Bush is holding the book upside down…no humor value?[/quote]

Didn’t see that at first. Yep, he does look kinda dumb like that.

I didn’t look at the source of that photo, and now I’m kinda wondering the specifics myself. Looks like he’s being arrested for something he shouldn’t have been doing, pick pocketing at the train station or something.

My point was- photoshopped or real, either can tell a story.

After all, this is about all that’s left to us at this point. The end is near, and to be honest guys, we all know how it’s going to turn out.

[quote]Mr. Chen wrote:
My point was- photoshopped or real, either can tell a story.

[/quote]

You call this a point?

Zeb,

I don’t think you are good at interpreting humor. Either that, or you tend to lump everyone into one category. Either that or you aren’t lumping me into the liberal category anymore.

Or is it something else?

By the way, if you can’t tell, this post was also kind of funny… though not in a “HAHAHA” type of way. Maybe it’s too subtle?