If 'Brave New World' Doesn't Work...

"Huxley feared that our desires would ruin us. Orwell was afraid that what we fear would ruin us. The oligarchs have pushed the Huxley vision to its sustainable limit. The avarice and greed of these invisible power brokers has devoured the vast resources of the nation. These psychopaths werenâ??t satisfied with siphoning off most of the wealth of the country. They wanted it all and wrecked the global economy in their odious pursuit of mammon. We are now in the death throes of the most decadent, delusional, debt engendered era in the long history of mankind.

Those in power realize it is slipping away. Their â??solutionsâ?? reflect an air of desperation. Their propaganda efforts have been redoubled. As more middle class workers lose their jobs, more young people graduate from college with tens of thousands in student loan debt and a future of dramatically reduced expectations, and more people are driven beyond their breaking point, this materialistic shroud of happiness will be torn asunder. Anger is building like a lava dome within a volcano.

A critical thinking minority are questioning the motives of those in power. The unsustainability of our economic paradigm is certain. The seeds of revolution are being sown. Our society is only fantasy. The wall is too high. It will be up to an irate tireless minority of freedom minded citizens to tear down the wall. The alternative is to allow the worms to eat into our brains."

The oligarchs will not give up without a fight. Their realization that the Brave New World method of controlling the masses has run its course has convinced them to shift their methods towards Orwellâ??s 1984 tactics.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article38106.html

Romans 8:35-39

[quote]35-Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? 36-As it is written,

“For your sake we are being killed all the day long;
we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”

37-No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38-For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39-nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.[/quote]
I don’t live in fear.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]35-Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? 36-As it is written,

37-No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38-For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39-nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.[/quote]

I don’t live in fear.[/quote]

No, not at all you live in Detroit right?

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

Nor should you, as long as Americans believe THIS: “Manâ??every manâ??is an end in himself, not a means to the ends of others; he must live for his own sake, neither sacrificing himself to others nor sacrificing others to himself; he must work for his rational self-interest, with the achievement of his own happiness as the highest moral purpose of his life.” | The Ayn Rand Column â??Introducing Objectivismâ??

No more sacrificing to God, nor country, nor proletariat, nor the Aryan Race.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

No, not at all you live in Detroit right?[/quote]I do. What are ya tryin to say huh ZEB? lol

I’m not up to helping my pal HH with this latest delusional attempt to run from His Lord and Savior.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

No, not at all you live in Detroit right?[/quote]I do. What are ya tryin to say huh ZEB? lol

I’m not up to helping my pal HH with this latest delusional attempt to run from His Lord and Savior.[/quote]

It is not logically possible to run from yourself.

"And now I see the face of god, and I raise this god over the earth, this god whom men have sought since men came into being, this god who will grant them joy and peace and pride. This god, this one word: 'I.â?? — Ayn Rand, Anthem

Talk to yourself much? I think that was tellin us all the stuff God was tellin you wasn’t it?

Romans 1:18-23 [quote]18-For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19-because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20-For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21-For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22-Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23-and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.[/quote]
The apostle goes on there and says that homosexuality, which you claim to hate so much, is both the symptom and the penalty for this self worship. Ayn Rand was a living monument and object lesson in the very definition of death in sin. You can barely squeeze a peek out from between those chains hanging all over you HH, at the very same time you claim to be so free. It doesn’t have to be this way. Let God be true and every man a liar. Especially Rand.

Willing servitude to the Lord of the universe is the only freedom there is. We both serve him. Every second. The only difference is I do it on purpose. I promise you that Ayn Rand is now very certain of the truth of what I’m telling you.