T Nation

If America Keeps Fighting in Iraq

Sometimes it’s hard to believe that it was five years ago when America first invaded Iraq. Yet George Bush’s reign is soon coming to an end for either McCain or Obama to take over responsibility of the war that has cost billions and too many lost lives.

This thrilling one minute clip sums it up perfectly.

Why do you support the terrorists? Why do you hate America?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Why do you support the terrorists? Why do you hate America?[/quote]

Why do you?

[quote]anthropocentric wrote:
Sometimes it’s hard to believe that it was five years ago when America first invaded Iraq. Yet George Bush’s reign is soon coming to an end for either McCain or Obama to take over responsibility of the war that has cost billions and too many lost lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwApfnvSmz4[/quote]

Oh look another “Change” monger that’s got all the answers! :rolleyes:

Unless you can run for office and provide some kind of solution, this whining doesn’t do anything for anybody. I’m glad it makes you feel better though.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
anthropocentric wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwApfnvSmz4

Unless you can run for office and provide some kind of solution, this whining doesn’t do anything for anybody. I’m glad it makes you feel better though.[/quote]

It ensures more resistance next time some hot-headed administration wants to start a war based on deceit and lies.

[quote]lixy wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
anthropocentric wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwApfnvSmz4

Unless you can run for office and provide some kind of solution, this whining doesn’t do anything for anybody. I’m glad it makes you feel better though.

It ensures more resistance next time some hot-headed administration wants to start a war based on deceit and lies.[/quote]

If Saddam didn’t deceive and lie all this could be avoided and the Iraqi people could continue to live under his gentle fist.

The administrations efforts leading up to the war are what I find most deplorable. The day after the 9/11 terrorist strike, Bush’s administration was forcing agencies to try and make a connection between Iraq and 9/11 without any prior evidence to base it off of. Dick Cheney is far too powerful.

[quote]anthropocentric wrote:
The administrations efforts leading up to the war are what I find most deplorable. The day after the 9/11 terrorist strike, Bush’s administration was forcing agencies to try and make a connection between Iraq and 9/11 without any prior evidence to base it off of. Dick Cheney is far too powerful.[/quote]

And let me guess…Dick Cheney was there to supervise the explosives being planted in the WTC too, right? NASA faked the moon landing, and the Catholic Church wants to assassinate Barack Obama!

You conspiracy theorists are all the same: whiny and without evidence.

*personal note: I’m not Pro-Bush or Republican at all, I’m just tired of the incessant whining and crying about how awful the war is, and how awful America is.

I’m tired of people whining about how awful America is too, why’d you have to remind me about people hating on America?

The fact that we have so much freedom, including the freedom to disagree with foreign policy, is part of why I appreciate living in this country.

Your false generalizing shows me how poorly informed you are about the world.

Quite frankly, you’re the only one without evidence because you haven’t opened your eyes and looked for it. I will admit that part of it is the media’s fault for not informing citizens well enough, but there is a plethora of information regarding the lead up to the Iraq war and all of the strategic misinformation by the Bush administration.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/bushswar/

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:

And let me guess…Dick Cheney was there to supervise the explosives being planted in the WTC too, right? NASA faked the moon landing, and the Catholic Church wants to assassinate Barack Obama! [/quote]

He didn’t assume any of this and I bet you guessed wrong.

[quote]
You conspiracy theorists are all the same: whiny and without evidence.[/quote]

But I remember distinctly the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence from a very well known figure. And where is your proof that all conspiracy theorists are the same anyway?

[quote]
*personal note: I’m not Pro-Bush or Republican at all, I’m just tired of the incessant whining and crying about how awful the war is, and how awful America is.[/quote]

You can always tell who’s losing by their complaining. So, which end of the stick are you receiving?

i dont know the issue, but i cant argue with huey freeman