If a Zombie Bites You...

If a zombie bites you, you become a zombie, but if you bite a zombie…does the zombie become…you?

If that were the case then any and everyone/thing would love me to bite them in the hopes to gain my awesomeness

you just blew my mind

i’d bite you, accipiter

Smoke more weed, seriously.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
If a zombie bites you, you become a zombie, butif you bite a zombie…does the zombie become…you?
[/quote]

No.

You don’t have the viral compounds in your saliva that infect and re-write the base DNA of other beings. The zombies do.

This explains why, when a zombie bites you, you become a zombie. But when you bite a zombie, it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

No.
Zombie bites you = you become zombie
You bite zombie = you become zombie

Yeah it sucks, but that’s how it goes in this cruel world.

And on that note, Happy Zombie Jesus Day everyone!

A move called Zombie Strippers will be on Spike TV this week.

starring Jenna Jameson and fredy Krueger.

If a facehugger impregnates a zombie, how much different will the alien be from a regular alien that bursted from a normal human?

What will happen to a vampire that bites a zombie?

What will happen to a zombie if it’s bit by a vampire?

What about a werewolf?

Can a zombie drown?

How long can a zombie survive without food?

“In Russia, Zombie bite YOU!..”

(Yakoff got no applause for that one…)

[quote]rephore wrote:
If a facehugger impregnates a zombie, how much different will the alien be from a regular alien that bursted from a normal human?

What will happen to a vampire that bites a zombie?

What will happen to a zombie if it’s bit by a vampire?

What about a werewolf?

Can a zombie drown?

How long can a zombie survive without food?[/quote]

like 4 weeks, according to the movie.

[quote]Otep wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
If a zombie bites you, you become a zombie, butif you bite a zombie…does the zombie become…you?

No.

You don’t have the viral compounds in your saliva that infect and re-write the base DNA of other beings. The zombies do.

This explains why, when a zombie bites you, you become a zombie. But when you bite a zombie, it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

[/quote]

False. If you bite a zombie, you get left with more than just a bad taste in your mouth. You would come in contact with the viral compounds in their blood. The viral compounds MUST be in their blood because it is what animates their otherwise dead muscle tissue. Therefore, if you bite a zombie, you also become a zombie.

In conclusion, it seems as if a blood to saliva, or saliva to blood transmission is what is necessary to spread the zombie virus. The next quandary would be to decide if saliva to saliva is a possible vector for the zombie virus. Then you have to decide if you are going to use tongue when you are making out with a hot zombie babe.

What if I wanted to have sex with a zombie?

Would I get zombie aids?

The class of the Undead called Vampire will never steep so low as to bite a zombie, and if a zombie ever tried to bite a Vampire nothing would happen, our blood is so pure nothing can taint it, besides that point, we can fly, disappear, shapeshift DUDE THERE AINT NO WAY IT WOULD HAPPEN

the zombie has only one true purpose and its to clean and maintain our castles, we came up with the idea after we had a feast on our human workers

zombies are like balogna, we know what we put in the virus to give the life , so we dont eat that nasty stuff

typically, a zombie can last forever without food, but they will bitch and complain about it and try to unionize, but we attack all the lawyers the hire

Zombie AIDS is very cureable, so if you want to hit that- by all means, TEAR IT UP ( it will literally fall apart, we seriously glue these fuckers together)

and transmission of the virus is actually airborne- thats why whenever the zombies go on lunch break the number of lower class undead grows so fast, by the time you see one youre already a zombie- we typically send them out as employment recruiters

hopes that clears it all up for you

[quote]Rattler wrote:
What if I wanted to have sex with a zombie?

Would I get zombie aids?[/quote]

I don’t think so…but I would use a ball gag…and no oral.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
butif you bite a zombie…does the zombie become…you?

[/quote]

It becomes John Stamos’ younger brother Richard Stamos.

i would think the zombie virus would be transferrable via all fluid exchange. i think if you would have sex with a zombie you would become one (after your dick would rot off).

id rather be a raptor than a zombie.

If you bite a zombie you’re then legally married…don’t make the same mistake I did.

A more pertinent question is, if Blowjob Girl bites you, do you become Blowjob Girl?