T Nation

If a Man...

were in the woods by himself, with no women to hear him speak…is he still wrong??

Doesn’t matter. Man always thinks he is right.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]christine wrote:
Doesn’t matter. Man always thinks. He is right.[/quote]

Fixed your punctuation for you.

You’re welcome.

It depends on what your definition of “is” is.

stupid topic of the week.

what is the sound of one hand wanking?

[quote]Brown_Lifter wrote:
what is the sound of one hand wanking?[/quote]

fap


^^^
I love this guy’s face!

:slight_smile:

[quote]4est wrote:
Brown_Lifter wrote:
what is the sound of one hand wanking?

fap[/quote]

Sexy Losers reference?

Allright, I’ll bite. What are you wrong about, Rockscar?

[quote]Xylene wrote:
^^^
I love this guy’s face!

:)[/quote]

Yum! KFC!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
were in the woods by himself, with no women to hear him speak…is he still wrong??[/quote]

Have you increased the amount of gas you huff recently;)

[quote]keaster wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
were in the woods by himself, with no women to hear him speak…is he still wrong??

Have you increased the amount of gas you huff recently;)[/quote]

Must be the pain meds…

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
It depends on what your definition of “is” is.[/quote]

Jerk! You own me $200,000.

Finished it for you. Awesome reference.