Idiots Spewing Bullshit Over the Internet

Just the typical 16 year old trying to lift here. Enjoying his noob gains while they last. Always researching (hard to find a t nation article i havent read), watching videos etc.

I came across the most stupid woman (and her boyfriend), they make me want to rip my eyes out. She thinks 100 bodyweight squats is impressive and does them in numerous videos, all of which are either quater or half squats. She eats a vegan diet, basically little to no fats, moderate protein and a shit load of carbs, mainly sugar.

Occasionally eats 50 bananas a day and claims its healthy

Thinks that water weight is bad for you

Says growth hormone is bad for you

Eggs should be avoided like the plague

Milk weakens your bones and gives you cancer

Animal proteins make you fat, thats why bodybuilders HAVE TO pump weight loss drugs into themselves to lose fat.

This idiot has over 180,000 subscribers spreading her stupid views to the world. Sad thing is 98% of people who watch their videos believe her and follow her advice. Her and her boyfriend look like shit, he is in his early 30’s about 6’1 135lb looks borderline anorexic. Shows off about hes “lean all year” and has “abs”.

I can’t believe that all it takes is one or two idiots to make a youtube channel and spread so many lies. Basically ruining peoples health and killing people. Then you also have the government telling us to lower our saturated fats…

It is hard to maintain faith in humanity.

Life is too short to worry about internet bullshit. Just be happy you can separate the true from the untrue and pity those who haven’t developed the intelligence to do otherwise.

[quote]H factor wrote:
Life is too short to worry about internet bullshit. Just be happy you can separate the true from the untrue and pity those who haven’t developed the intelligence to do otherwise.

[/quote]
Exactly. Just ask push and his 35,000+ posts.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Take a deep breath.

The world is full of jackasses, and if you attend to them all you’ll be one busy, angry man.[/quote]

Hear this and heed.

I’ve spent a lot of time over the years fussing over how people act or how they think when it makes no logical sense whatsoever.

Chances are, you are killing your energy with those people. Always ask yourself “To what end does this matter to me?”