Identify Flaws in This Physique

[quote]Proud_Virgin wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Leanness is not impressive. How long does it take someone to reach his bf? A couple months. How long does it take to reach impressive Muscle mass? Years → Decades. In terms of BB, he wouldnt hold a candle to anyone above Complete/utter Novice.

[/quote]

Yeah getting lean is really a piece of cake, thats why you had such an easy time preparing for your sh–OH WAIT…

The dude looked great, a classic “pussy-pulling” physique if you will. He looks better year-round than anyone here, with the exception of MadTitan, KingBeef, OneMoreRep and maybe 1-2 others I’m forgetting.

Besides, a LEAN muscular physique is what’s impressive. You can be “full-house” or whatever permabulkers are calling it these days, but you just wont have that “Wow!” factor. If you are big and not lean, you’ll just be confused for a fat guy or maybe a football player if you’re lucky.

How much does MadTitan weigh? Maybe, 180 or so? Put him next to any one of us, even those outweighing him by 50-75 pounds, and he’ll make any of us look like shit.

[/quote]

It def depends what position in football, our college had a kid drafted last year that was the biggest kid in NCAA d1 football last year. He was 6’8 345 lbs with monstrously broad shoulders, prob about 17% bf. Hands down had the biggest wow factor of anyone i had ever seen lol.

All people arguing about leanness vs size are unconsciously trolling each other

Thats the next level of trolling. Getting forum regulars to unwittingly troll each other. Congrats OP. Youve won today.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Leanness is not impressive. How long does it take someone to reach his bf? A couple months. How long does it take to reach impressive Muscle mass? Years → Decades. In terms of BB, he wouldnt hold a candle to anyone above Complete/utter Novice.

[/quote]

Yeah getting lean is really a piece of cake, thats why you had such an easy time preparing for your sh–OH WAIT…

The dude looked great, a classic “pussy-pulling” physique if you will. He looks better year-round than anyone here, with the exception of MadTitan, KingBeef, OneMoreRep and maybe 1-2 others I’m forgetting.

Besides, a LEAN muscular physique is what’s impressive. You can be “full-house” or whatever permabulkers are calling it these days, but you just wont have that “Wow!” factor. If you are big and not lean, you’ll just be confused for a fat guy or maybe a football player if you’re lucky.

How much does MadTitan weigh? Maybe, 180 or so? Put him next to any one of us, even those outweighing him by 50-75 pounds, and he’ll make any of us look like shit.

[/quote]

Madtitan has good muscle bellies and small joints. I hate it when people just look at body weight alone. I doubt most here are his height either.

Akuma was just stating that being lean alone is not impressive. The guy in the OP had flaws. We’ve listed some of them.

This is a bodybuilding forum. Building that size is a big factor here, not just getting a “pussy pulling” physique. Rely on your personality for that.[/quote]

Ok, but what is bodybuilding? Getting as big as you possibly can? Or is it sculpting your body to look as good as you can?

MadTitan looked impressive, partly because of his structure, but also because of how lean he was. More muscle mass would not necessarily make him look better.

Too many people here downplay the difficulties of growing lean while retaining muscle mass…it is NOT easy, which is why so few people do it.[/quote]

You aren’t making sense. Mad Titan has competed in “fitness” and likely would need more size if he focused on bodybuilding as his main goal. He is “fitness modeling”. Why act like that is he same as bodybuilding?

Losing fat is like everything else. I lost a lot and while it took time, it was nowhere near some impossible task. Everything a serious lifter does is “hard” depending on how you look at it…and seeing so few here ever get the “big” part down proves how hard that is.

There are TONS of skinny guys here with abs and no muscle.

How many truly impressively built people are here who just need to lose 30lbs to be cover ready?

heart looks defective.

Do i win?

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I understand this individual (recently deceased) was a big internet ‘hero’ to a lot of online, non-competing folks, but while his physique is okay in terms of everyday individuals, or even in terms of Men’s Physique contests, you’re asking an online community via this ‘bodybuilding’ forum to look at someone who is lacking everywhere in terms of size, as well as the proportions typically regarded in bodybuilding competition. OP, you’re not going to be happy no matter what anyone says unless it’s a full blown praise of his build.

S[/quote]

out of respect for the mighty stu, i will shut up if that’s what you want. no homo.

i suppose i’m just wondering why tremendous size is always a pre-req for a good physique. the lines of his physique were unreal. see attached. won’t post any more pics. [/quote]

Does that haircut count as part of his physique? If so, I can think of one flaw.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Small legs. GG[/quote]

also he was in peak condition yr round.

[/quote]

[/quote]

This quote is funny because of how wrong it is. It’s also an example of the flawed thinking prevalent on this site.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Small legs. GG[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You’ll never pull as much pussy as he did though.

He has a nice and pleasing physique… For the rest I don’t give a rats ass.

[quote]165StateChamp wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Small legs. GG[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This quote is funny because of how wrong it is. It’s also an example of the flawed thinking prevalent on this site. [/quote]

Agree completely. Getting to his level of leanness is much more difficult for many guys than some make it out to be. It’s easy to lose 1-2lb per week. It is not easy to get that lean, especially if you’ve never been there before. In that case, getting that lean (with a respectable amount of muscle) is certainly impressive.

[quote]Lunarisx718 wrote:
heart looks defective.

Do i win?[/quote]

And what do you look like?

Zyzz was great. Lived life, hooked up (and didn’t have a panic attack if he DIDN’T hook up), and never made a post on an internet forum saying: “oh hi guise should I do starting strength or wat? OLOLOL.”

Flaws? Too small to be a bodybuildah :slight_smile:

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Small legs. GG[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This quote is funny because of how wrong it is. It’s also an example of the flawed thinking prevalent on this site. [/quote]

Agree completely. Getting to his level of leanness is much more difficult for many guys than some make it out to be. It’s easy to lose 1-2lb per week. It is not easy to get that lean, especially if you’ve never been there before. In that case, getting that lean (with a respectable amount of muscle) is certainly impressive.[/quote]

Huh? Took me 12 weeks.

Diets are easy. Will power is hard. It’s only hard to get that lean if you allow it to be.

[quote]23278 wrote:

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Small legs. GG[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agree completely. Getting to his level of leanness is much more difficult for many guys than some make it out to be. It’s easy to lose 1-2lb per week. It is not easy to get that lean, especially if you’ve never been there before. In that case, getting that lean (with a respectable amount of muscle) is certainly impressive.[/quote]

Huh? Took me 12 weeks.

Diets are easy. Will power is hard. It’s only hard to get that lean if you allow it to be.[/quote]

Congratulations on getting that lean. But I said for many guys it is difficult, and you confirmed this by noting that it requires a tremendous amount of will power and effort.

A weak mind is never an excuse.

Perhaps the problem is that some of you don’t understand that him being lean is not impressive because, well, it isn’t to the bodybuilding community. Guy looks good no doubt, but it’s nothing special in this atmosphere.

[quote]23278 wrote:
A weak mind is never an excuse.[/quote]

I’m not trying to argue with you WHY it is difficult.
Saying it only took you 12 weeks does absolutely nothing to refute the fact that for many guys, actually getting that lean is in fact difficult. For whatever reason.

Just ask a guy like Akuma.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

A lean physique is only impressive at the beach or when you walk around with no shirt on. but, in most circumstances, we all wear clothes. You put clothes on that guy, and sure he will look fit, but nobody will be mistaking him for a bodybuilder.

[quote]23278 wrote:
Perhaps the problem is that some of you don’t understand that him being lean is not impressive because, well, it isn’t to the bodybuilding community. Guy looks good no doubt, but it’s nothing special in this atmosphere.[/quote]

Can you stay as lean as he did year round? You have a great physique and stay pretty lean from what I’ve seen, but I highly doubt it. Being able to stay that lean IS impressive.

inb4 natural vs geared comment

I think his flaws were OD’ing on cocaine.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
I think his flaws were OD’ing on cocaine.[/quote]

meh, we all gotta go some time. lol