Ideas for Pranks

Salt in the coffee is a good one. Put a heaping helping in the filter, then the grounds on top. Fix yourself a decent cup first.

At university, we moved a teacher car a few lot farther. He was often playing trick on us or including impossible stuff in the test.

Halloween office prank. Some one had a men size monster sitting on a chair in her office. I got in the costume and scared the hell out of her, just by getting up as she walked in.

Everyone in my house knows I’m severely afraid of spiders.

So my husband will catch one from outside and go:

“Here ya go babe!”

And put it down wherever I am, and just leave. While I’m attached to the ceiling and crying for help.

About the eyebrow shaving prank -
I was gonna shave a roommate’s eyebrows in college, but he was also bald, so I was worried people would just think he was on chemo.

So I just shaved one of them.

Problem solved.

3 Likes

Follow these steps:

1. Purchase a couple of preying mantis egg cases from an on line nursery and set them up in one or two terrariums. When they hatch, diligently care for the babies by providing gnats and aphids or any tiny insects they can eat. You also need to provide moisture by spritzing a couple times a day. As they get bigger, provide them with bigger food. Most will die but you should be able to raise 6-10 to full size adults.
  2. When the mantises are near full size, start catching spiders in the yard. Be choosey, go for big ones. Try to get at least 50. A trip to some beat up old sheds might be in order. Garden spiders that spin the big webs would be an excellent score.
  3. When the mantises reach full size (when they get wings), order a 1000 or so ladybugs from an on line nursery.
  4. Time to go to a pet store and get a couple hundred crickets. Big ones, not the little guys. You’ve put a lot into this so now is not the time to get cheap. While your at the pet store purchasing the crickets, throw in two or three tarantulas. Scorpions would be going a little too far in my opinion (unless you are DT79, then, by all means, get a couple scorpions too).

You’ve put a lot of work into this and now the fun finally begins. Take all your critters and release them into your targets house after he (or she, I’m not sexist) leaves for work. You could also throw in a few snakes and rodents if you want too. Don’t forget to set up a nanny cam.

4 Likes

Now this is similar to what my cousin did to his cheating ex before moving out of her house.

He bought 6 large rats and wrote numbers 1,2,3,6,8 and 10 on their backs.
Then he let them out in her house before he left.

Even after she caught all rats, she called the exterminators several times in weeks after that, because she was going crazy over being unable to get other missing numbers LOL

1 Like

It’s more a troll then a prank but next time my friends birthday rolls around I’m gonna get him something related to his favourite soccer team Liverpool’s Champions League final loss to Real Madrid. There’s lots of options depending on how evil I want to be and how much money i can blow.

I caught a medium sized centipede once, put it in a tupperware then casually put in on my girlfriends lap.

Recently we were doing some drywall. My gf asked for me to give her the utility knife. I retracted the blade, then right as i went to throw it to her, right as it was about to leave my hand and become airborne i said

“O SHIT I DIDNT CLOSE IT”

She got her hands out of the way as i fell close to her feet.

She turned around and walked away without saying anything. I followed her to see if she was smiling…there was a small smerk so it was OK!

1 Like

This one is pretty childish but works great.

Next time your at a party and they have party poppers on the tables, carefully remove the cardboard top (you will need it later) discard the tissue filling. Add a condiment of your choice, mayo is great. Replace cardboard top and place party poppers back onto the tables.

You could sit back and wait for the action but I find daring a child to sneak up on someone and pull it works even better.

5 Likes

We once set a colleague’s (Brian) email to autocorrect “Brian” to “Brianna”. He sent a few emails out as Brianna before he got a response asking if he had some news to share and figured it out.

2 Likes

Childish? That’s brilliant.

On a Windows machine hit ctrl+alt+direction key to invert or turn their display sideways. Best when done to un tech-savvey coworkers.

3 Likes

Yes!!! I remember this one but it doesn’t seem to work anymore with newer systems. The panic an upside down screen can give people is great though.

A couple of buddie of mine went fishing let’s call them Pete and Jeff. Jeff was new to the area and a head coach of a high school team. They got up early to go fishing and Pete drove them to a bait store. Jeff remarked that there was no sign but it was in a neighborhood.

Pete remarked it was ok he had been here pleanty of times and it was normal because they were a non advertised bait shop and he simply needed to go in and get the bait in the fridge, leave the money on the counter and walk out.

Jeff went into the house. He said a rather large man of color was sitting in his robe and underwater on the couch watching tv still sleepy. And his wife was in the kitchen making breakfast. Jeff went to the fridge to look for the bait. None was there. He asked the lady where the bait was…she looked at him and notioned to her husband on the couch. The man on the couch simply looked at him and asked what did you say? Jeff responded I’m here to get the bait, it’s not in the fridge.

The man on the couch responded that’s because this ain’t no damn bait store. Jeff quickly left the home and got back into the car with Pete who was laughing hysterically.

Best prank ever pulled…

5 Likes

When I was a young teen, our cat brought a mouse into the house, still alive.

My sister was at some after school activity but I knew that she would come home and have buttered toast.

So I went and got the butter out, emptied the container, put some holes in the back side, put the mouse in it, closed it up and placed it by the toaster.

Sister comes home, puts toast on. Toast pops, opens the butter, sees the mouse and she nearly hits the ceiling.

I then got in trouble for tossing butter…

3 Likes

Jesus Christ Satan, calm down…

First up, I don’t believe in ghosts, spirits or any mystical nonsense. The following is just what happened to a friend of mine a long time ago.

A friend of mine used to go to Indonesia on weekend benders. There he met a chick who wanted him to stay and be with her. When he refused, she cut off a lock of his hair and told him she had cast a gong tau on him the next day.

A gong tau is a curse that slowly torments you until the final stage where you meet this chick:

A flying head with it’s intestines attached!
bal2
^(@yogi that’s what it looks like)

Probably one of the greatest pranks ever and I wasn’t there to see what she told him.

When he came back, he began seeing weird shit coming through his walls and feeling needles on his bed, which prevented him from sleeping lying down. He was also coming down from an ecstasy fueled bender.

The dumb fuck made me drive him to a couple of shamans to take away the curse. One slapped him around really hard while he was on his knees while I laughed my fucking ass off.

I was immensely entertained throughout his whole ordeal.

4 Likes

How much did you pay the lady to say she “cursed” him?

1 Like

Lol I really wish I could take credit for it but I didn’t have any part in it.