Ideas for Pranks

What are some pranks you did or what are some pranks you plan to do?

I used to put hot peppers in my family’s food as a kid.

And I was recently at my friend’s place, she has 4 cats and I had a laser pointer. I pointed a dot on her unsuspecting sister’s leg and you know result xD

How old are you? Not trying to be condescending, I’m just genuinely interested.

Soon to be 23 :slight_smile:

1 Like

A friend of mine recruited me to help sell a friend of ours mountain bike on eBay.

He listed it, then had me call and text the victim acting indignant, like “why didn’t you give me dibs on it?” Then continue to act like the bike was sold.

He then closed the listing and we kept the bike hidden for a few days before letting him off the hook.

3 Likes

A couple of us once pranked a friend by joking around about how the boot of one of our cars could fit 3 bodies. He got in first, expecting 2 more to try getting in. We slammed it shut and drove up this hill where you had to make a lot of sharp turns to get to the peak. Then we let him out while each holding a weapon of some sort. I had a large hammer. Then we made him kneel down facing the city skyline and told him we were going to execute him and bury him in a nice place where he could see the view. He begged for his life but eventually said, “Just do it.” Then we laughed and let him in on the joke.

Fun times. Also showed me how people can simply be unwilling to fight for their lives even in the face of (perceived) death.

1 Like

That is hilarious, but he seriously didn’t think his mates were going to execute him right?

I can assure you that he did lol.

All I know is if someone locks me in their boot - they have exactly to the count of three until I take a piss in their boot.

And yes, I am willing to be locked in a boot full of my own piss lol

3 Likes

I kind of want to try that with one of my close friends now. If he has the same reaction I would be seriously pissed off. That seems extremely weak willed and definitely not the type of reaction I want from the people around me.

You have to toughen this little lamb up Dt.

2 Likes

That is one way to get let out guess! Haha I don’t think I could piss in someones boot while I’m in it tbh…

Someome has locked you in their boot. Only way to fight crazy is with crazy

6 Likes

It’s been almost 20 years. He’s a lot different now.

This can only work if one of your friends involved in the prank is known to be crazy and you spend a bit of time prior to it giving subtle hints that he’s upset with the victim.

Lmao I love how pre-meditated it was!

Round 2 methinks.

Oh we even had pre-planned roles. One guy pretended he thought we were just playing around and went something like, “If you want to kill him, you have to kill me first” before relenting and joining our side lmao.

1 Like

You have obviously watched waaay too many movies :joy: you are a sick puppy but I love it.

1 Like

Woah it wasn’t even my idea lol. All I did was work on the character dynamics to make it realistic.

1 Like

This one time in college, a few of my fraternity brothers and I snuck this jerk of an ROTC officer Neidermeir’s horse into Dean Wormer’s office.

S

3 Likes

This is a rip-off from The Office, but my wife/gf at the time and I hid a coworker’s phone up in a ceiling tile. The best part was he had a recurring alarm he couldn’t silence. It was brutal keeping a straight face looking across the hall to watch him search his office when it went off. Eventually he’d just bury his face in his hands when it sounded, then I got it down. (Before he punched a hole in the wall, like on The Office). We also did the computer mouse in a jello mold thing to another guy, we were really into that show (I know it should have been a stapler but didn’t want to ruin one, had an old broken mouse on hand).

https://www.facebook.com/itsLance210/videos/1567505569980533/UzpfSTEwMTg4ODAzNTE1NjQ5MDg6MTY1NDQ1OTUxNDY3MzY1Mg/

TP-ing houses is always classic if you’re under 14.

Stealing treasured objects from rival schools never gets old, especially if they’re huge. Less fun now that cameras are everywhere.

Once you get a soul-crushing office job in white collar America, you can pass the time by putting scotch tape on the bottom of your coworker’s mice, or sending inappropriate emails from their account if they didn’t lock their screen.

Another good office prank is when we used an Arnold Schwarzennegger sound board to prank call people and carry on a conversation with movie quotes for as long as we could keep the gag running. “Who is your daddy and what does he do?”.

As a bouncer I’d prank people all the time, often right before telling them to leave. “Hey are you (asshole’s name I’m about to bounce). Yeah there’s this hot chick outside asking if you’re here. You should go talk to her.” Then they get hit with the double whammy. There’s no hot chick at all, and they have to leave because they’re an asshole. Too bad!

Drunk people leave their cellphones accessible quite often. You’ll never have a better opportunity to post ridiculous social media updates on someone else’s phone.

Baby ruth bar in the pool will never get old.

Fill a box of junk food (donuts, chicken nuggets, pizza) with raw vegetables and leave it out in the break room.