Ideas for Easy Online Money?

Before someone gets all mad.I’s studying and as soon as I get my degree on maths I’ll start teaching kids.At the moment I’m looking for a job.The topic is just to find some ways to make some easy money.So far I’ve only thought of youtube but I’ve got no ideas for content.Stock market was another idea but for the moment we have capital controls in here so I can’t move any money out of Greece(thanks greek fucktard politicians).So any ideas?

Easier said than done.

To make money as a YouTube personality be super likable and fill a niche that hasn’t already been filled. Can you be a goofball that kids like? My daughter watches videos by a dork named Stampycat. He makes hundreds of thousands of dollars appealing to little kids. She also watches some girl who goes by Stacyplays. Stacy appeals to dog fanatics like my daughter. I’m sure there are thousands of other such niches just waiting to be filled. It should be easy! LOL Good luck.

Why would someone get mad? Your post is sort of funny; maybe a little cute. But certainly not maddening.

What do you mean by easy? Don’t have to invest your own money? Don’t need any particular skills? Don’t have to spend much time? How much money are you looking to make? I assume you want it to be legal. Are you willing to do personally debasing and morally questionable things?

Think about why someone would pay you money and why someone somewhere else can’t do it for less.

If someone ever tells you how to make easy money, consider why he isn’t doing it himself instead of telling you about it.

‘send me a dollar and i will tell you how to make money on the internet’

[quote]Silyak wrote:
Why would someone get mad? Your post is sort of funny; maybe a little cute. But certainly not maddening.

What do you mean by easy? Don’t have to invest your own money? Don’t need any particular skills? Don’t have to spend much time? How much money are you looking to make? I assume you want it to be legal. Are you willing to do personally debasing and morally questionable things?

Think about why someone would pay you money and why someone somewhere else can’t do it for less.

If someone ever tells you how to make easy money, consider why he isn’t doing it himself instead of telling you about it.[/quote]

I should have called it online money rather that easy.Basically just looking for legal(and not g4p) ways to make some extra income online.Anything that I can do behind a screen instead of having to serve coffee for 8 hours for 360 euros like I used to while studying is considered easy by me.I’ll have a real job at the meanwhile so 20 or 30 or 50 extra bucks is ok by me

[quote]cavemansam wrote:
‘send me a dollar and i will tell you how to make money on the internet’[/quote]
Lol

[quote]on edge wrote:
Easier said than done.

To make money as a YouTube personality be super likable and fill a niche that hasn’t already been filled. Can you be a goofball that kids like? My daughter watches videos by a dork named Stampycat. He makes hundreds of thousands of dollars appealing to little kids. She also watches some girl who goes by Stacyplays. Stacy appeals to dog fanatics like my daughter. I’m sure there are thousands of other such niches just waiting to be filled. It should be easy! LOL Good luck.

[/quote]

I’ll start uploading math lessons to help kids the upcoming month but I don’t know if I’m gonna get any views at all.They have enough math at school to be honest

before the internet it used to be send 1 dollar and a stamped self addressed envelope
its been around

[quote]cavemansam wrote:
before the internet it used to be send 1 dollar and a stamped self addressed envelope
its been around[/quote]

Jason Genova asks for 5$

Investing in stocks is not a passive activity unless you buy a total index fund. Even then your money would not be liquid. Why do what that one kid did years ago, and ask for money to make a potato salad and earn 55 grand.

Jason Genova
watched one of his videos[tried to] what a retard

[quote]Aero51 wrote:
Investing in stocks is not a passive activity unless you buy a total index fund. Even then your money would not be liquid. Why do what that one kid did years ago, and ask for money to make a potato salad and earn 55 grand.

Leaving jokes aside investing in stocks is not even an option at the moment cause I can’t move any money outside of Greece due to capital controls and greek stock market is shit as far as I know

[quote]cavemansam wrote:
Jason Genova
watched one of his videos[tried to] what a retard
[/quote]

He’s just an attention whore.No matter what disability he has he could at least diet for his latest bbing shows

There are entire books and websites about internet marketing. To be successful with IM is NOT easy, especially at this point in time! This includes a You Tube channel. It would be far more realistic to use You Tube to increase traffic to your niche website (which can be a broad niche, lifestyle/personal brand/or micro-niche).

There IS a VERY fast way to make money online for a physically fit man though, instant cash! That’s webcam. I DON’T recommend it, but I know of people who made money very quickly with it. There’s no investment, and theres no waiting for traction. Strip or fornicate online, and the money comes in.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
There are entire books and websites about internet marketing. To be successful with IM is NOT easy, especially at this point in time! This includes a You Tube channel. It would be far more realistic to use You Tube to increase traffic to your niche website (which can be a broad niche, lifestyle/personal brand/or micro-niche).

There IS a VERY fast way to make money online for a physically fit man though, instant cash! That’s webcam. I DON’T recommend it, but I know of people who made money very quickly with it. There’s no investment, and theres no waiting for traction. Strip or fornicate online, and the money comes in.

[/quote]

As for the first part it seems every profitable aspect in youtube is taken.I’m setting up a board on my house and I’ll be able to do some math lessons for students online but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get anywhere near the views required to make some profit
Now as for the second part I’d rather starve than strip for guys

[quote]stronkfak wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[/quote]

As for the first part it seems every profitable aspect in youtube is taken.I’m setting up a board on my house and I’ll be able to do some math lessons for students online but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get anywhere near the views required to make some profit

[/quote]

The alternative is to set up a blog or website with good content, drive people to the site with this content, and then sell products and/or services. Like I said, You Tube would then be used to drive people to your site, and to then use your service. So don’t use the views as a means for profit. Rather use the videos to market your tutoring service.

[quote]
Now as for the second part I’d rather starve than strip for guys [/quote]

That’s fine. But it is the only quick way.

I think YouTube math lessons is a terrific idea.

In America there are millions of home school families. Mine is one of them. If you can come up with a presentation that appeals to this market you could build a very profitable business.

I think now would be a great time to start too. It’s a new year so families are getting back on track and refocussing their efforts. Many of them will get on line looking for material. Why don’t you find some 1st grade thru 8th grade lesson plans to see what the US schools are doing, then every day do a lesson for each grade that is more concise, more interesting, and contains a little Greek flare to catch the attention of the US housewives (note: do not blur the lines with what Brickhead specializes in).

This would be a lot of work and very tough but if you are talented and can put on some kind of age appropriate show for each level, like a puppet show for 1st graders etc, you could get very wealthy. I just looked, StacyPlays makes 600 grand a year for that crap she posts. A quality, entertaining YouTube show teaching math could get very profitable over time. It would not be quick bucks though.

My wife was a math major and is a very good teacher. I think I might force her do this idea.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Why don’t you find some 1st grade thru 8th grade lesson plans to see what the US schools are doing, then every day do a lesson for each grade that is more concise, more interesting, and contains a little Greek flare to catch the attention of the US housewives (note: do not blur the lines with what Brickhead specializes in).

[/quote]

I said it’s the quickest, not what I do. Lol.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
Why don’t you find some 1st grade thru 8th grade lesson plans to see what the US schools are doing, then every day do a lesson for each grade that is more concise, more interesting, and contains a little Greek flare to catch the attention of the US housewives (note: do not blur the lines with what Brickhead specializes in).

[/quote]

I said it’s the quickest, not what I do. Lol. [/quote]

I know what you said, I just read between the lines.

[quote]on edge wrote:
I think YouTube math lessons is a terrific idea.

In America there are millions of home school families. Mine is one of them. If you can come up with a presentation that appeals to this market you could build a very profitable business.

I think now would be a great time to start too. It’s a new year so families are getting back on track and refocussing their efforts. Many of them will get on line looking for material. Why don’t you find some 1st grade thru 8th grade lesson plans to see what the US schools are doing, then every day do a lesson for each grade that is more concise, more interesting, and contains a little Greek flare to catch the attention of the US housewives (note: do not blur the lines with what Brickhead specializes in).

This would be a lot of work and very tough but if you are talented and can put on some kind of age appropriate show for each level, like a puppet show for 1st graders etc, you could get very wealthy. I just looked, StacyPlays makes 600 grand a year for that crap she posts. A quality, entertaining YouTube show teaching math could get very profitable over time. It would not be quick bucks though.

My wife was a math major and is a very good teacher. I think I might force her do this idea.[/quote]

Just found a camera so I’ll start working on it as soon as I get back home(I’m at my parents house now)