Ideal Physique (with photos)

I knwo it’s an easy, common choice. Bu it’s that way for a reason. Has there ever been anyone that has inspired more people to lift weights than this guy?

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:
I knwo it’s an easy, common choice. Bu it’s that way for a reason. Has there ever been anyone that has inspired more people to lift weights than this guy?

[/quote]

Zyzz?

just kidding

[quote]SavagedNatiion wrote:
Warren?? Lol.[/quote]
ID detests Branch’s physique

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Thing about bodybuilding is that its bitter sweet. Some train for years and years. Diet for years and years to not place top 10. It just go to show that, some people train and sacrifice in spite of undesirable circumstances and politics. There should be a 10 page list of people potentially robbed of championships. *cough Metzger *end cough.[/quote]

Warren
Warren
Warren
Warren
Branch
Warren
Warren

it’s virtually endless.[/quote]

Crazy list!!![/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Im no judge (of course) but Im a go out on a limb and say, fuck Kevin Levrone… Yeah I said it.[/quote]

I never liked Levrone or Dillet to be honest. Their shape just didn’t do it for me.

And they both appeared to have “small” chests.

I’m using the term small relatively, obviously. [/quote]

Who do you like that’s relative to your height and potential?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Im no judge (of course) but Im a go out on a limb and say, fuck Kevin Levrone… Yeah I said it.[/quote]

I never liked Levrone or Dillet to be honest. Their shape just didn’t do it for me.

Who do you like that’s relative to your height and potential?[/quote]

Speaking of relating to height, I really thought you’d have named Freeman. I know you’re significantly taller than him still, but he’s been the standout tall BBer for quite some time.

Wonder if Lanky is a Ferrigno fan?

www.charlespoliquin.com/Portals/0/large.jpg

This guy.

Sorry, I mean this guy.

Wait, most guys here are natural aspiring for chemical enhanced physiques??? scratches head Or is this an appreciation thread?

Anyhow, not a total fan of there brand of Bro-Science, but when I grow up, I want to look like these guys…with just a little more upper back to waist ratio.

[quote]giograves wrote:
Wait, most guys here are natural aspiring for chemical enhanced physiques??? scratches head Or is this an appreciation thread?

Anyhow, not a total fan of there brand of Bro-Science, but when I grow up, I want to look like these guys…with just a little more upper back to waist ratio.
[/quote]

Like the OP says, its about what physique you would want if you could have any, not what you aspire to be like in the future.

laron landry

ideal female physique??

Okay apparently I’m one of these kids who doesn’t know how to Google reverse image search or whatever…who the FUCK is that girl?

Her name is melanie iglesias

Copy the image url. It seems her name is Claire Abbott.

edit: OK I’m wrong, sorry.

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Who do you like that’s relative to your height and potential?[/quote][/quote]

I don’t really judge a physique based on its relation to me or my potential. Probably because there aren’t many 6’5" white pro bodybuilders, haha.

Probably my favorite physique of all time is Flex Wheeler, particularly before he started playing the mass game.

Of today’s pros, I think JOJ is severely underrated. His legs are a bit small but his upper body is ridiculous.

[quote]Speaking of relating to height, I really thought you’d have named Freeman. I know you’re significantly taller than him still, but he’s been the standout tall BBer for quite some time.

Wonder if Lanky is a Ferrigno fan?[/quote]

I’ve always liked Ferrigno. Not my favorite of all time, but a monster with nice shape for sure.

I’ve posted this before, but I’d be hard pressed to find anyone I’d like to look like more than Flex Wheeler in this video:

The rest of the line up is stacked as well.

[quote]giograves wrote:

[/quote]

I love the hodgetwins even a subscriber, but by and large, their advice is so contradictory its retarded. Most of their videos advice is:
Intermittent fasting
Upright rows
Cornbread
Papa John’s
Well it works for them and they look good but that formula would be disastrous for me lol.

[quote]JoabSonOfZeruiah wrote:

Her name is melanie iglesias[/quote]

Awesome. Thanks for learnin’ me. And for Melanie haha

[quote]giograves wrote:

[/quote]

I love the hodgetwins even a subscriber, but by and large, their advice is so contradictory its retarded. Most of their videos advice is:
Intermittent fasting
Upright rows
Cornbread
Papa John’s
Well it works for them and they look good but that formula would be disastrous for me lol.[/quote]
Don’t forget about butter milk biscuits with rabbit and rabbit gravy lol.