Ideal Physique (with photos)

all these physiques have 2 things in common:
genetics and plenty of roids
now spread the word…lol

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:
This is not my favorite physique, but I’ve always wanted to recreate this picture. This is how I imagine winning at life looks like.

[/quote]

It’s the hat isn’t it?

[quote]ronald1919 wrote:
all these physiques have 2 things in common:
genetics and plenty of roids
now spread the word…lol[/quote]

Sorry bro, I already "inb4"ed the roidz comment.

Please move along.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:
This is not my favorite physique, but I’ve always wanted to recreate this picture. This is how I imagine winning at life looks like.

[/quote]

It’s the hat isn’t it?[/quote]

What else could it be?

[quote]chillain wrote:
1 - that mid-sprint pic above is not of Vernon Davis
[/quote]

who is it then sports fan?

This was the first “ideal physique” i had in mind when I started lifting

Then it changed to this

and then to this

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]chillain wrote:
1 - that mid-sprint pic above is not of Vernon Davis
[/quote]

who is it then sports fan?[/quote]

I’m not sure who that is but here is VD… He’s definitely bigger than that other guy though.

VD is a freak.

[quote]optheta wrote:
Were Zraw is at currently.[/quote]

This means a lot to me!! thx

yeah he’s a big lad. The only NFL we get here tends to be shown at like 4 in the morning but I like it on the rare occasion I see it.

I’ve thought of another honourable mention for this thread: Mariusz Pudzianowski. Guy looks like he could put his fist through a tank. Quite an aesthetic physique too considering it’s not his focus.

Another for Zane. I really idolize the scientific approach he had to building his body.

[quote]zraw wrote:
and then to this

[/quote]

frank McGrath is pretty ideal, although i can be honest with myself since im a skinny dude, it’s probably beyond what i can achieve naturally.

I think as far as what i can achieve, there was this douchey Austrian dude who looked pretty good…

[quote]Aggv wrote:
I think as far as what i can achieve, there was this douchey Austrian dude who looked pretty good…[/quote]

Russel Crowe?

Is it weird that I have honestly never given this any thought whatsoever? Maybe it’s because I’m from the South where there’s plenty of homophobia, but I can’t think of a time that I or anyone I know that’s into lifting or even bodybuilding has looked at photos of other men and talked about it in the way some of these posters have.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:
I think as far as what i can achieve, there was this douchey Austrian dude who looked pretty good…[/quote]

Russel Crowe?[/quote]

I’d like his bank account.

The gorilla from Temple Run 2 on iPhone.

The gorilla from Temple Run 2, heres a back double bi shot.

When I was a kid I thought this was the greatest physique on the planet. Still do.

I still have to go with Bob Paris. With his symmetry and proportions, he’s like Frank Zane on steroids (if you’ll pardon the expression).