Ideal Physique (with photos)

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
I saw this guy on a facebook page that I’m linked to. I really like his physique and find that this is the most attainable for myself. Love his shoulders.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/532970_562088797143788_1153251077_n.jpg

Edit how do I post the actual picture?[/quote]

You need to save the pic to your HD, then upload it using the “attach image” feature.

fwiw, if I were to ever make a bodybuilding dream board, he would totally be on it along with a bunch of motivational saying about never giving up and a recipe for a kiwi and yogurt smoothie.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
I saw this guy on a facebook page that I’m linked to. I really like his physique and find that this is the most attainable for myself. Love his shoulders.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/532970_562088797143788_1153251077_n.jpg

Edit how do I post the actual picture?[/quote]
that’s a sick fucking physique right dere.

dem aesthetics

^ He looks kinda small tho… I’m sure you are much bigger ha

[quote]gregron wrote:
Slash this…[/quote]
Come on bro…haha jk, I would like to look like that too, just don’t want the douche bag/ tough guy personality ha

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
dem aesthetics

[/quote]

Does anyone know who he is? I tried doing a search when I orlginally saw this pic but had no luck.

(Bodybuilder) Matt Kroc. Good size, not inconveniently massive like the O competitors, awesome looking back, strong as a bull, and truly looks like hes made of concrete when hes on stage.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

hercules had gyno[/quote]

Then all men do if that’s gyno. Most men won’t ever be lean enough to know the difference in how their gland would look beneath the skin.[/quote]

joke

/jÅ?k/

Noun

A thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline.

Have a good day!

Hugh Jackman was my original goal when starting lifting, still think he looks fucking awesome.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
Slash this…[/quote]
Come on bro…haha jk, I would like to look like that too, just don’t want the douche bag/ tough guy personality ha[/quote]

Thats funny I think you have that trait down pretty good.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
(Bodybuilder) Matt Kroc. Good size, not inconveniently massive like the O competitors, awesome looking back, strong as a bull, and truly looks like hes made of concrete when hes on stage. [/quote]

look at that giant waist that all those heavy squats/deadlifts gave him…

oh wait…

(Bodybuilder) Matt Kroc. Good size, not inconveniently massive like the O competitors, awesome looking back, strong as a bull, and truly looks like hes made of concrete when hes on stage. [/quote]

look at that giant waist that all those heavy squats/deadlifts gave him…

oh wait…[/quote]

Yeah, he could learn a thing or two from Cutler…

Ive always loved Kroc but when he first started getting serious into bodybuilding i thought he had a pretty ugly physique, but man he’s really improved a ton. I actually find his aesthetics very pleasing now.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
^ He looks kinda small tho… I’m sure you are much bigger ha[/quote]

Perhaps compared to IFBB heayweights, but why even do that.

Dude’s nowhere near small, imho.

Probably the largest human I have ever seen in person, standing 6’6 and lean at around 290-ish.

He is much bigger now I believe…going for his pro card this year.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

He is much bigger now I believe…going for his pro card this year.[/quote]

Yeah ive still been following him. He looked awesome at his last contest, i still dont believe he only got second. I honestly think the light tan is the only explanation for how that guy had him beat.

He just has one of those physiques that look fuckin cool. Like Yates did, it may not be the most traditionally aesthetic, but it would be pretty damn cool to walk around looking like that.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

He is much bigger now I believe…going for his pro card this year.[/quote]

Yeah ive still been following him. He looked awesome at his last contest, i still dont believe he only got second. I honestly think the light tan is the only explanation for how that guy had him beat.

He just has one of those physiques that look fuckin cool. Like Yates did, it may not be the most traditionally aesthetic, but it would be pretty damn cool to walk around looking like that. [/quote]

Totally…he has the super dense muscle that comes from years of super heavy squatting and deadlifting…just an all around beast.

mike rashid

[quote]25th wrote:
mike rashid

C.T. FLETCHER- 200 REPS ON BENCH (MIKE RASHID, BULO & BIG ROB) - YouTube [/quote]
Training like this was fun when there was room for it. Dude has a great physique.

dem aesthetics

[/quote]

If John Stamos and Zyzz had a baby…