Ideal Physique (with photos)

[quote]dopes1 wrote:
for the female, doesnt get much better than laura michelle prestin, anyone who disagrees your homo[/quote]
x1000001

I like the new direction this thread has taken. Someone posited Melanie Iglesias earlier and I was pretty happy with that choice. Here she is again.

fake tits are like synthol

jamie eason all the way

-adorable
-short

and she cries a lot

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
fake tits are like synthol
[/quote]

x2

I don’t know shit about synthol…is this a good or bad thing

[quote]Prof wrote:
I don’t know shit about synthol…is this a good or bad thing [/quote]

well… perhaps i jumped the gun on the comparison. Synthol actually serves a purpose when used correctly…it loosens fascia which makes muscle growth easier…

i should have said “synthol abuse”… im sure u all know what im talking about e.g. valentino

By modern bodybuilding standards his waist is thick and he needs to bring up his wheels, but he would be massive if he were a real person.

Besides, that beard and head of hair alone is badass.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
By modern bodybuilding standards his waist is thick and he needs to bring up his wheels, but he would be massive if he were a real person.

Besides, that beard and head of hair alone is badass.[/quote]

Well yeah, isn’t the sculpture over 10 ft tall?

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

Well yeah, isn’t the sculpture over 10 ft tall?[/quote]

Well, yes. But even if he were scaled down he would look huge. I’d have to see him holding a shoe to be sure, but he’s probably around %7 bf with those visible ab veins.

hercules had gyno

hercules had gyno[/quote]

Then all men do if that’s gyno. Most men won’t ever be lean enough to know the difference in how their gland would look beneath the skin.

Did Hercules even squat?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Did Hercules even squat?[/quote]

He squats boars and 3 headed dogs.

All of his muscle is functional.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Did Hercules even squat?[/quote]

He squats boars and 3 headed dogs.

All of his muscle is functional.
[/quote]

Talk about ‘raw’.

Benfatto[/quote]
god damn hes in his fifties and looking like this
and i hope this is a compliment but your attitude around here reminds me a lot of an old poster named Bonez. You definitely have been an asset to these forums.

another

mine is antione
those shoulders are awesome

[quote]texas man wrote:
mine is antione
those shoulders are awesome [/quote]

Completely agree, he is just the right size before becoming a mass monster in my eyes.

Hercules forearms are beast.

I saw this guy on a facebook page that I’m linked to. I really like his physique and find that this is the most attainable for myself. Love his shoulders.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/532970_562088797143788_1153251077_n.jpg

Edit how do I post the actual picture?