Ideal Physique (with photos)

What about pudzianowski? He is the ultimate athlete. Could compete with many bb’s, and one of the strongest man who hás ever lived.

Better pic.

???

What’s happening?

[quote]SavagedNatiion wrote:
.[/quote]

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]SavagedNatiion wrote:
.[/quote]

[/quote]
Wow, that is a fantastic photoshop.

Whose body did they put Will’s head on?

Steve Cook

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Steve Cook[/quote]

Left picture looks good then right picture he looks a whole lot skinnier

[quote]optheta wrote:

Steve Cook[/quote]

Left picture looks good then right picture he looks a whole lot skinnier[/quote]

Yeah i dont know what it is exactly but that physique is not appealing to me.

[quote]optheta wrote:

Steve Cook[/quote]

Left picture looks good then right picture he looks a whole lot skinnier[/quote]

Yeah i dont know what it is exactly but that physique is not appealing to me. [/quote]

He does appear to have pretty long legs, and possibly short torso as well.

[quote]optheta wrote:

Steve Cook[/quote]

Yeah i dont know what it is exactly but that physique is not appealing to me. [/quote]

The picture on the right makes him look like he has no thickness.

He’s muscular and in great shape but of he turns sideways it looks like he would disappear.

Dave Gulledge

[quote]Angus1 wrote:
Dave Gulledge[/quote]

For me, I loved the look of Rory Leidelmeyer in this pic; he’s the guy on the left. Bob Paris is the guy on the right. Everyone likes Bob’s physique, but I found his upper body lacking the power look that Rory has in this photo.

These days, CT Fletcher looks great for his age and level of build right now.

[quote]bpick86 wrote:
Yeah, I have known and worked out with a lot of guys that use AAS but something I have noticed is that most of the people I know that use them are in no way ready to make that jump. I mean it seems kind of idiotic to me to start using them when you weigh 150 pounds, have been lifting for all of 6 months and never even attempted to get their diet right. Its like they look at it as some magic muscle potion that can use as a shortcut to their goals. Its freaking annoying. Alright end rant.

To the topic: Ideal physique[/quote]

Is that Rakich? He almost certainly started juicing at 150lbs, which is ironic considering he has your ideal physique.

Kris Gethin

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

Steve Cook[/quote]

The picture on the right makes him look like he has no thickness.

He’s muscular and in great shape but of he turns sideways it looks like he would disappear.[/quote]

don’t like this anorectix-with-6-packs look that some guys want at all cost…

Mat’