Ideal Physique (with photos)

I would then like to use my ideal physique on this:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

but no, taking one drug will not force you to take another drug[/quote]

This isn’t completely true. You even said yourself that AAS abuse can/will lead to high BP u less you take other drugs to counter act that :wink:

Plus you’ll need drugs for your PCT to avoid a shut down, Gyno, etc etc.

Just giving you a hard time.

Lots of good info and informative discussion in here. I like it.[/quote]

-BP is largely genetic, things like vitamin E, magnesium, cardio, potassium… etc. will help keep it in check
-pct isnt necessary… about 90% of the guys i know are on for life.
-Gyno only if you run aromatizing drugs

;)[/quote]

I guess if you never come off you probably wouldn’t need most of the other drugs.

Good point.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Not having constant knee and lower back pain? Not lumbering around everywhere you go. Being able to buy clothes that fit. Lifting weights and not needing 5 minutes between every set to catch your breath.
[/quote]

Curious: what do you base these ‘consequences of being huge’ on? It seems like you’re just assuming those outcomes based on what you imagine to be the case, but I don’t feel like people like Kai Greene etc seem to be known for being out of breath easily or having lower back pain…?[/quote]

Gregron is making an assumption.

HOWEVER, it is generally understood that a lot of the top IFBB competitors, (and even the lesser ones), utilize painkillers to cope with various joint ailments/injuries. Duvall is rumored (it’s basically a consensus now) to have been “hooked” on nubain for example.

and to whoever is saying that they “want to look like an IFBB pro”… (assuming they are talking about the top of the top bodybuilders) if you had the slightest understanding of what is involved in that lifestyle, you would change your mind…

instantly… (unless you are truly a freak on the inside as well)[/quote]

i couldnt imagine the toll that all those years of gear abuse has also put on their bodys. [/quote]

actually, the:

-painkillers
-stimulants
-being 260+ at 5’9-5’11
-overreating
-blood pressure (a combination of everything else + AAS)
-GH (GH and IGF1 get off scott-free for some reason even though they are the primary culprit for cardiac events)

etc… are considerably more detrimenental than the AAS abuse.[/quote]

Couldnt you argue that the AAS is the gateway that leads to it all, indirect side effects? [/quote]

well, aas abuse will lead to high blood pressure unless support supplements/drugs are used, and lifestyle changes (cardio) are implemented…

aas will also lead to increases in weight

but no, taking one drug will not force you to take another drug[/quote]

I meant gateway more in the context of lifestyle. The extremely high BMI, pain etc really are things that you cant normally get to unless you push yourself past natural limits.

Anyways… Back on topic. I would also like to add Caveman from back in the day here at T-Nation. On my ipad so too lazy to dig up his pics but that guy was awesome.

here

Haven’t heard anything about Gulledge for a while, but damn did he look good after he cut

here[/quote]

Thanks. Yes, caveman for the win

here[/quote]
I miss this South American bro-heem.

Here’s an easy one, how about year long shredded Terry Crews? Sans the crazy face.

And this one.

[quote]SavagedNatiion wrote:
Here’s an easy one, how about year long shredded Terry Crews? Sans the crazy face.[/quote]

Terry Cruz is the man.

“I got the fries that’ll cross your eyes. I got the shakes that’ll make you quake. I got the burgers… I just got burgers.”
-Cheeseburger Eddy lol.

Another with Terry Crews’ brand of pure batshit craziness!

[quote]gregron wrote:

Here’s an easy one, how about year long shredded Terry Crews? Sans the crazy face.[/quote]

Terry Cruz is the man.

“I got the fries that’ll cross your eyes. I got the shakes that’ll make you quake. I got the burgers… I just got burgers.”
-Cheeseburger Eddy lol.[/quote]

LMFAO! Don’t make me break him out in White Chicks.

Although Terry is getting that ‘old man muscle’ like Hulk Hogan lol!

I can’t believe anyone doesn’t want to look like 5’2" Lee Priest!

I mean the guy has a tattooed face and is a puffy 290 lbs…

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:
I can’t believe anyone doesn’t want to look like 5’2" Lee Priest!

I mean the guy has a tattooed face and is a puffy 290 lbs…[/quote]
Priest in the offseason is a pint-size silverback gorilla lol. Ill tell you one thing, I’d kill for his squat ROM :wink:

When did Terry suffer the bicep tear? I never noticed that before until i saw those 2 pics of him hitting MM’s.

[quote]gregron wrote:

Terry Cruz is the man.

-Cheeseburger Eddy lol.[/quote]

LMFAO! Don’t make me break him out in White Chicks. [/quote]

Yep… thread derail time…

EURO TRAINING!!!

Texas Tornado!!

I’m undecided. For me it is a toss up between the physique of Greg and X.