Ideal Physique (with photos)

I know it’s been done before but I thought it could be interesting to have another go around…

What is your ideal physique? Everyone had different goals and preferences but I thought it could be cool to post a photo or two of what you would like to look like if you could pick any physique.

My ideal physique would be something of a cross between Greg Plitt and that Brock dude from the ever so popular “Natural or Not” thread.

So please post away with a photo of your ideal physique and a short explanation of why.

EDIT:
Inb4 Zyzz photos
Inb4 natty/assisted debate
Inb4 Brad Pitt/Bruce Lee troll posts

Slash this…

But with a bigger back… Like Simeon Panda. Perfect back IMO.

(Simeon gets an honorable mention… He almost took my top spot)

Were Zraw is at currently.

Simeon for me. That shoulder to waist ratio could turn me homo

although Frank Zane is another serious contender. Simeon’s bigger but there’s just something totally wicked about Zane

^^those two are great.

That Simeon photo is awesome. Damn near perfect proportions. Maybe a little less lower pec and a little more upper pec… But he looks incredible.

That Zane photo is great. Makes me want to change my picks…

Shawn Ray, of course. Best seen in motion.

classy

and troy!

I always thought that Vernon Davis’s build and athleticism were unreal.

6’ 3"/250lbs with near single digit bodyfat with his speed is pretty amzing.

[quote]gregron wrote:
That Simeon photo is awesome. Damn near perfect proportions. Maybe a little less lower pec and a little more upper pec… But he looks incredible.
[/quote]

I showed my girlfriend a picture of Simeon and asked her what she thought and she was like “Eww no look at his chest. I don’t like his neck either.”

I asked “Wouldn’t you like it if I looked like that?” and she said “Well yeah, obviously…”

bitchez be crazy

^^ YES!

I’ve seen that picture loads of places and never known who it was. Vernon Davis. Shall google…

… so he’s an NFL player eh? Makes sense. You think that (with the exception of bodybuilders) NFL players have the best physiques out of all athletes? Certainly looks that way.

Definitely Zane…with bigger wheels of course.

one more…

Gregg Avedon

Back when he used to be on the MH cover very often, when i was 13 my parents bought me my first Men’s Health and he was on the cover. That was the first day I started lifting weights in my bedroom with my moms multi colored arobics dumbbells. Crazy part is I lived in Weston, FL and they got me a gym membership to our local atheletic club, turns out he worked out there and they had alot of his cover’s like framed in the place. Throughout my teens I would bump into him often there. Super nice guy.

He had a great combo of size and shape, was lean year round. At 5’7 and small bones myself, I cannot really relate to most really big guys in terms of how i want to look myself.

I remember one time he came on here and tried to pimp one of his sites or something and got laughed off but when I was like 15-16 that dude was my idol. Guy had delts like grapefruits and was real nice and helpful to me on the occasians that I would ask him things.

Steve Reeves is my 2nd choice, and if I ever decide to go with AAS, it would be Zane.

Lazar Angelov.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
[/quote]

I showed my girlfriend a picture of Simeon and asked her what she thought and she was like “Eww no look at his chest. I don’t like his neck either.”

I asked “Wouldn’t you like it if I looked like that?” and she said “Well yeah, obviously…”

bitchez be crazy[/quote]

Yeah man, his chest proportions are not to my liking.

LOL. I know that feeling. When I was 190 my wife would say “you look great, you don’t need to get any bigger”… Now at 215 she says the same thing lol.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
^^ YES!

I’ve seen that picture loads of places and never known who it was. Vernon Davis. Shall google…

… so he’s an NFL player eh? Makes sense. You think that (with the exception of bodybuilders) NFL players have the best physiques out of all athletes? Certainly looks that way.[/quote]

1 - that mid-sprint pic above is not of Vernon Davis

2 - thanks to the strongly anaerobic component of NFL training and the game itself, it generally produces athletes that best approximate bodybuilding-type physiques. (contrast with hoops/soccer/tennis which are all too aerobic to produce similar physiques)

This is not my favorite physique, but I’ve always wanted to recreate this picture. This is how I imagine winning at life looks like.