Idea to Gain Lean Muscle

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Yeah, if you can muster the discipline to do it. Eating a can of tuna in the middle of the night will get old fast however. Why don’t you invest in some BCAA’s instead?

Have a shake containing casein protein before bed like Metabolic Drive. Casein is slow digesting good protein source at bedtime. Then when you wake up in the middle of the night you can have your BCAA’s bedside with a glass of water and down them and right back to bed.

Take care,

D[/quote]

This is what I do.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
David Barr wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Why not just make friends with a nurse that can hook you up with an IV? That way you could have a Metabolic Drive shake drip going all night long.

I used to make these IV solutions for protein studies and should warn you that Metabolic Drive will clog the catheter. I’d stick to dilute Surge if using IV.

IV solutionS designed for nutritional purposes are called Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). These mixtures have to be precisely designed to avoid vein irritation or inflammation and possible infection. So aside from a non-sclerotic mixture, the solution needs to be prepared in a sterile environment.

So the bottom line of sticking non-homeostatic solutions in your veins is; DON’T DO IT!

I’ve been way off before, but I have a feeling that Dave was joking :][/quote]

Oops, my bad. I thought he was serious.

[quote]David Barr wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Why not just make friends with a nurse that can hook you up with an IV? That way you could have a Metabolic Drive shake drip going all night long.

I used to make these IV solutions for protein studies and should warn you that Metabolic Drive will clog the catheter. I’d stick to dilute Surge if using IV.[/quote]

Ground up BCAA’s wont work either. If he wants a P+F IV, he can grind up the tuna and break open some Flameout caps.

Of course he has to sleep suspended upside down for optimal effect.