Idea For Responsible Use of AAS

In adition to/conjuction with my personal training, I am very interested in starting my own health/fitness TV show, something different to what it already out there. I want to address topics that others avoid. Controversial diets will be one topic.

Another I am thinking is AAS: Both Sides Of The Story. For all the scare-doccos (Eg:“The Man Whose Bicep Exploded”) I am yet to see a program which addresses the safe, responsible use of AAS.

How could this topic be addressed, without causing a public uproar, or landing myself in legal trouble? What kinds of things would you guys like to see included in such a program?

Even with no legal problem you would probably get no funding for it. Ever.

That is unless you decided to sell your soul and vitamin packs called names like Winstrol, D-Bol etc…

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Well before I type out a long, detailed list, please tell us what makes you think you have a chance at hosting your own TV show.

I don’t mean to seem rude, but there are many people who are ‘very interested’ in having their own TV program, yet not many do.[/quote]

There is a wonderful little thing called “Community TV”. TVS in Sydney, Australia is always looking for contributions to their programming schedule. Once I have enough ideas (raising the cash won’t be a problem), I plan to collaborate with some film school students and/or my friends in the business. If a major network expresses interest, great! If not, even a show on community tv could be excelent publiicty for my personal training biz.

Now if I may blow my own trumpet, I am smart, attractive, photogenic (modelling and film experience) ,a confident speaker with a strong, pleasant voice (radio expereience) and I believe I have as good a shot as any. The difference between an achiever and a wannabe is that achievers stop at nothing to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.
“And when they try to tell us that it can’t be done
We got to prove them wrong!” (Gotta love Tim Finn!)

Ok, one idea I have for the AAS episode/s is to hold a debate, with 2 “teams” of around 3 people per side. I might need to pixelate the faces of the “pro team”. Then I would invite viewers to email their comments.

[quote]Waif No More wrote:
Now if I may blow my own trumpet, I am smart, attractive, photogenic (modelling and film experience) ,a confident speaker with a strong, pleasant voice (radio expereience) and I believe I have as good a shot as any. [/quote]

You seem to have a lot of great qualities. But are you “hot”? I’m not trying to sound rude or anything, but you don’t strike me as looking anything near Kiana Tom (for example). I believe it was you that admitted to not looking like a fitness competitor.

Sex sells. I know a fitness show has nothing to do with sex, but there IS a correlation between the two if you want to be successful.

JMO

Sorry babe, but AASs are the flavor of the month. Any pro-steroid argument will be dismissed because steroids killed Alzedo and cause all sorts of tumors and cancers and kill more people than drunk drivers and AIDS combined. Even though there’s no research to back it up its all true to the ignorant.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Sorry babe, but AASs are the flavor of the month. Any pro-steroid argument will be dismissed because steroids killed Alzedo and cause all sorts of tumors and cancers and kill more people than drunk drivers and AIDS combined. Even though there’s no research to back it up its all true to the ignorant. [/quote]

exactly… one example would be a guy that was drunk,high on coke,depressed and pissed off at the world and he goes on top of a building and snipes off a few people.

now if the media found out that he also was an ex football player and he was on doc perscribed trt then the whole reason would be because he went into a roid rage and flipped.

we need more education and studies and less media hype and fear .there are a couple documentries out but the media and general public passes them off as nonsense.
its a sad fact that you will be an outcast and preyed upon by the masses.
but it is a novel idea just a huge challenge

Refference the HBO Real Sports Steroid Special as much as you could since every fucking idiot in the world knows what HBO is and, in all actuallity the show is great…btw you’re a BAAAD BITCH! In a very good way.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Waif No More wrote:
Now if I may blow my own trumpet, I am smart, attractive, photogenic (modelling and film experience) ,a confident speaker with a strong, pleasant voice (radio expereience) and I believe I have as good a shot as any.

You seem to have a lot of great qualities. But are you “hot”? I’m not trying to sound rude or anything, but you don’t strike me as looking anything near Kiana Tom (for example). I believe it was you that admitted to not looking like a fitness competitor.

Sex sells. I know a fitness show has nothing to do with sex, but there IS a correlation between the two if you want to be successful.

JMO

[/quote]
Well, give a girl a chance to put some beef on her bod! Why do you think I’m here? Beef or no beef, I have never had ANY trouble picking up -and I’ve knocked A LOT back, since I’ve been in a serious relationship.

I know you weren’t trying to be mean, just helpful, but I suggest you try giving that sort of “helpful advice” to a girl’s face and see how quick she bitch-slaps yours.
End of vent, you’re ok, JMO.:slight_smile:

Getting cheekier as the days go by. You’re starting to remind me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Actually, Dr. Delphoene and Ms. Waif.

At any rate, I wasn’t implying you were ugly. Just that you need to look the part if you want to be taken serious. What would have happened if Shawn Ray was replaced with Richard Simmons on that Flex show?

You’ve just begun “supplementing”. You’re on a carousel ride compared to the potential emotional rollercoaster in your future. And your boyfriend is already suggesting you see a shrink. Just make sure it’s what you want.