Idea for a Cycle

100mg/test Prop EOD
300mg/EQ EOD

I’ve heard 1G EQ/wk reffered to as “sexy times” by somebody on this board- just can’t remember who!

Has anyone done, or heard of anyone doing something along the lines of this?

Definitely yogi lol

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Definitely yogi lol[/quote]

Totally!

[quote]Steez wrote:

Definitely yogi lol[/quote]

Totally![/quote]

Haha!

Sorry to disappoint lads, but I’ve never ran a gram of EQ!

Although describing something as “sexy times” is the sort of thing I’d say.

Gram of EQ is nice, real nice

Heard about people doing 1g eq/ew.

Never heard anybody stacking it with test p

[quote]bestlifter wrote:
Heard about people doing 1g eq/ew.

Never heard anybody stacking it with test p[/quote]

so they just ran 1g Eq wk?
no test, no nothin? thats kinda cool.

Also: Buds;

Can you elaborate on “real nice”?

I think he means that he doesn’t know anyone stacking it with test prop. I’m sure they stick with a longer ester.

Test e or c

Next cycle will be

250mgs teste or c
1000mgs EQ
400mgs tri-tren

If no one else runs a gram of EQ ill get back to you all how it goes maybe ill log it who knows

Im on 1g eq right now but im dieting. Pumps in gym are really good considering im pretty depleted foodwise and hunger is like its never been before. More veins popping up by the week. I actually really like eq. Been on for 7 weeks or so and feel its really just starting to hit now. I cant wait to run it while im actually gaining though.

Oh yeah endurance is way way up also but that could be combined with the fact im doing cardio now.

Sounds like your experience is quite similar to mine only on a way better dose lol. I love EQ. With the appetite it gives you you gotta be strong to not pig out. How long are you planning on running it?

And im dieting so the hunger right now is insane. Im running only for another 3 weeks then switching to tren and mast but i have extra eq so ill probably just leave it in for a few more weeks.

I guess at a gram you don’t really have to fun it as long. You should get more and run the test trend mast and EQ all together now that would be wild.

Yeah thats what i plan to do. Why the hell not lol plus winni and throwing in halo last two weeks

so jealous lol. i might through in win for the next cycle possibly halo if i compete again but that would also call for other cycle changes

Yeah thats what i plan to do. Why the hell not lol plus winni and throwing in halo last two weeks [/quote]

currently on 500 test/600 eq/ week
50mgwinny/day

and it is by far my favorite cycle to date. I run alot, and am competitive in trailrunning so as im prepping for race season i’ll give more feedback but so far the pumps have been manageable with 10g taurine pre-distance days. Once the pump passes my endurance seems endless.

I weigh ~245lbs so its hard enough to MAINTAIN weight during race season, let alone gain- but the EQ really helps

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:

Yeah thats what i plan to do. Why the hell not lol plus winni and throwing in halo last two weeks [/quote]

50mgwinny/day

and it is by far my favorite cycle to date. I run alot, and am competitive in trailrunning so as im prepping for race season i’ll give more feedback but so far the pumps have been manageable with 10g taurine pre-distance days. Once the pump passes my endurance seems endless.

I weigh ~245lbs so its hard enough to MAINTAIN weight during race season, let alone gain- but the EQ really helps[/quote]

lol, a 245lbs trail runner? Haha! You must scare the shit out of the other racers

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:

50mgwinny/day

I weigh ~245lbs so its hard enough to MAINTAIN weight during race season, let alone gain- but the EQ really helps[/quote]

lol, a 245lbs trail runner? Haha! You must scare the shit out of the other racers[/quote]

I think people are intimidated for the first few miles until my fat ass starts slowing down. I’m usually in the top half in my age category (it should go by weight class LOL… but I just enjoy it. It feels good to know that when the zombie apocalypse comes have the choice of fight OR flight.