Icy Hot and Other Products

Icy Hot/ Bengay/ Mineral Ice/ Sports Balm

What do you use?

I have a sore back for a week or so, after playing hercules with BB rows. I can’t even do leg work.

I find Icy hot burns me too much, makes my back red. Mineral ice is ok.

I use stuff called biofreeze.

Just be careful of your junkage, as I’m sure you already know.

icy hot and bengay both work pretty good, I havent tried the other two.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Just be careful of your junkage, as I’m sure you already know.[/quote]

I sure do. Bad memories.

traumeel is the best stuff.

I use Biofreeze, works great.

Ever tried tiger balm? Good stuff. It’s kinda waxy and thicker, but it’s a ton stronger than bengay.

A guy I know grabbed a dollop after practice and rubbed it on his nips and nuts. One of the funniest moments of my life. He was runin’ around screaming for like 10 minutes.

I use two products, Tiger Balm, and some type of Bengay/BioFreeze/Icy Hot, etc. Generally, I use that analgesic for race horses they sell. Put some Tiger Balm on first, then put the Bengay on after. Your back will feel like it’s been hit by a blowtorch, but it works.

Kubo

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Just be careful of your junkage, as I’m sure you already know.[/quote]

I was thinking this right when I saw the thread title. Several years ago I made the mistake of rubbing it near my inner thigh and even though the point of application was a considerable distance from the junk, the fumes alone (I guess?) was enough to keep me up most of the night in agonizing pain. I say use it for your calves or upper body but stay the fuck away from the quads, glutes or anywhere even close the the cack n’ ballz.

I used tiger balm on my hamstring, be careful though, it smells really strong.

HEET get ur hands on that shit its amazing…it comes in a bottle with a cap thats has an applicator built into it, its a liquid and you have to rub it on witht he applicator, it will literally feel like your fire when you put this stuff on, it works for a long time also…

i started using, and all my freinds began trying it, especially before football practices in high school sometimes, but now they use it wehenver they are sore or something…they still talk to me about it its so good haha try it out, u will like it

Tiger balm.

Blue Heat:

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=176&pid=492

It is considerably cheaper than liniment made for humans and does the job far better.

Tiger balm is also fairly good for smaller areas, but its consistency and the relatively small quantity you get in a container precludes it from being fully adequate for larger body parts.

I have ‘medical grade’ (filled with blue crystalized shit that goes hard when it’s cold and starts to loosen up as it gets warm, can be frozen or heated, used by a plastic surgeon I know, the fucker probably picked them up for $20 at the Swap Shop) ice/heat packs and they’re pretty great. I also have this weird shit from a Korean market a few miles away that a guy I know who’s big into martial arts gave me. It’s like Bengay x5.