T Nation

Icon Product

Hey everyone,

My friend works at my local supplement store and he some ICON in the backroom. He told me they have been banned here in Canada. Canada is a little more strict then the States so I figured it must be good if it is banned but I am unwilling to try them until I know a little bit more about them.

I have read that they are NOT a pro hormone but a hormone (ketotestorone derived from fish) but besides that I cannot find anything online and only two little blurbs on this site about them. I am not against taking AAS but I am still only 24 and if I choose to do them (AAS) will wait until I am at least 27.

Back to ICON.

Effects on liver?

PCT needed?

Strength, size, fat loss etc?

Does it actually work?

Thanks in advance!

I've never heard of it..and I would definitely not use it.

I know customs is tough in canada, but I'd rather take my chances with getting real stuff past them.

I've never heard of it..and I would definitely not use it.

I know customs is tough in canada, but I'd rather take my chances with getting real stuff past them.[/quote]

I don't have to get past customs. I have access to AAS and ICON but was wondering about ICON

If you have access to the real stuff, then use the real stuff...why fuck with something that no one knows anything about?

sorry to sound like a tool in previous posts.

I am going to look more into gear, with a possibility of my first cycle starting the first week of May.

I looked through some of your posts Mr. Walkway. I will determine what products I have available to me and then go from there