Iceberg Lettuce

When I started getting more serious about fitness this year, I switched from salads based on nutritionally empty iceberg lettuce to more nutritionally packed spinach.

Last night at dinnertime I was out of spinach, so I made a salad using a head of iceberg my wife had bought, adding things like tomatos, carrots, etc.

I discovered that I don’t even like iceberg anymore.

You must be a riot at parties.

LOL

Funest. Thread. Ever.

I hate spinach; might as well eat grass.

Great!

This thread reminds me of the scene in the 40 year old virgin where hes describing his ‘pretty good weekend’ when he made egg salad.

Last night, the Brita filer in my fridge was empty, so I had to refill it with tap water, and then put it back in the fridge.

Then, like 30 minutes later, it was time for a glass of water, but the water in the Brita filter wasn’t really cold yet, and I only like cold water.

So, I put some of the water into a cup, and put a couple ice cubes into the glass.

Then, as I was drinking it, I thought to myself “man, I hate ice cubes in my drinks, they always bump against my lips when I’m trying to take a sip”.

Just then, my wife brought me out a bowl of soup that was too hot for my liking, and I was able to put the ice cubes into there to cool the soup off.

So, I ended up with both water and soup at the exact temperature I like them at.

Can you believe it???

Last night I was really tired.

I went to sleep shortly thereafter.

This thread is going places.

I love spinach, and kale, and mixed greens. Ok thanks, bye.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Funest. Thread. Ever.

I hate spinach; might as well eat grass.[/quote]
Nah, grass gives me diarrhea.

This one time, at band camp…

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Last night, the Brita filer in my fridge was empty, so I had to refill it with tap water, and then put it back in the fridge.

Then, like 30 minutes later, it was time for a glass of water, but the water in the Brita filter wasn’t really cold yet, and I only like cold water.

So, I put some of the water into a cup, and put a couple ice cubes into the glass.

Then, as I was drinking it, I thought to myself “man, I hate ice cubes in my drinks, they always bump against my lips when I’m trying to take a sip”.

Just then, my wife brought me out a bowl of soup that was too hot for my liking, and I was able to put the ice cubes into there to cool the soup off.

So, I ended up with both water and soup at the exact temperature I like them at.

Can you believe it???[/quote]

If you came up with this on your own, I salute you!

If not, good story anyways.

That’s great. LOL

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
[/quote]

ANIMAL! ANIMAL! ANIMAL!

[quote]dre wrote:

If you came up with this on your own, I salute you!

If not, good story anyways.

That’s great. LOL[/quote]

Why thank you. That was actually a true account of the events that happened to me last night.

They are, in fact, quite dull, and really possess no reason to be posted onto a public bodybuilding forum, let alone have their own thread started about them.

The OP here apparently disagrees.

If anyone’s interested, though, I’d be happy to create a new thread about every instance of when I like/dislike the food I encounter during the course of each day…

It should be made a new law that PGA should only post with images - no words at all.

this is the funniest shit ever