Ian King's Get Buffed!

Hi everyone. I was wondering if any of you have purchased and used the Ian King “Get Buffed” book or videotapes? I recently came across it on here (I’m new to the site). I own The Poliquin Principles, and have made some good gains already, but a lot of it is somewhat hard to understand (I believe TC wrote an article about that before that I came across). Well, I was wondering how many of you have used Ian’s book, how it compares to Poliquins book, how your results were, etc. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated…Thanks!

Gavin

Gavin, it is a great book. I really like the newest version. The first ed was a bit rough but now it is great. It has a very good starting program and goes into form details extesnively. Effectivly if you apply the principles in it you can have workouts from here to eternity. I like it much better than Polquin’s books I found them seriously lacking in new info/ideas.

I own the book and it amazing. I am also in my second week of the get buufed workout as desribed in his book and it is totaly different than anything I have ever done ( alot of bodywieght and unilateral stuff) but what I notice most is the small amount of wieght i have to use to complete the perscibed reps. and right now I am good and sore. So yes buy it!