Ian King

Does anyone know of a european distributor for Ian Kings Get Buffed, preferably in England? I would like a copy but the postage costs nearly as much as the book itself. The trouble and strife (wife) moans enough about my monthly expenditure for Gym fee’s and supplements…

Cheers
Stubob…
Bath
England

We truly do get ripped off in the uk don’t we. I have collected a number of books by Charles Poloquin, Ian King, Dan Duchaine and others and had to get them from the USA and paid almost double because of the P & P. You could try a company called Gym Rats in Bristol (Avonmouth I think). They carry books not normally available in the UK at reasonable rates. I think they have a web site…Ian Kings book is worth buying, but most of the programmes have appeared on the t-mag site at some time or another. Hope that Helps.

im moving to the UK next year from the US…and will be attending Westminster in London…how are their lifting facilities?..where do u get your supps?..are they completely overpriced?..how about fresh fruit and such?
thanks,
matty

Cheers Patch, I will try them. I’ve done Great Guns, 12 Weeks to Super Strength and Bring the Pain and had considerable results and progress. Does the book include any more than the above programs, I understand that after reading it you can get a better understanding of training for hypertrophy etc…

Matty - I use primarily Chemical Nutrition products (Dorian Yates and Kerry Kayes supplement company) in particular Pro Mass - about £25 per 2.5kg tub… Not sure of training facilities in Westminster as that’s the other side of the country - perhaps someone else can comment…

Cheers
Stubob…