Ian King

Does anyone have a copy of Ian Kings Arm/Shoulder 12 week course? I heard some people talking about it but I can not find it.

Thanks
Adam

If you’re talking about his “Great Guns” arm program, check the T-mag previous issues section beginning in issue 107. It’s a great program.

No Chris,
I read in some articles on his site that there was a combined arms/shoulder program somewhere out there.
Thanks
Adam

The one posted is great - I’m in the 9th week and it seems to be working quite well for me. But there’s no shoulder stuff in it - perhaps Ian can write one for us?

There is a commercially available ‘Guns and Shoulders’ program available through Ian’s website.

On which website is the arm and shoulder routine? I couldn’t find it on Kingsports.net.
Thanks

Ian’s sold this workout early this year through his free email newsletter. It was call “Guns and Shoulders” It was a 4 stage workout that really worked well for me. You may have to email Ian through his website to see if it is still available to purchase. I would think he would still sell it to you.
Matt Slaymaker