ian king with mag ten

My question is not wether ian king’s program for upper body(chest) works? If its posted here i know it does.What I would like is a little feed back on how good it is for a semy beginer and also where would you cycle Pro harmones like mag ten etc. in his 12 week program.Also there are lost of hgh boosting products out their Does biotest make one and would you sugest any?If so would it be a good stak with biotest pro hormone products? The only reason I ask at all is that a guy at the gym uses something caled the beast, drops that you put under your tongue. He staks that with tribex 500! Just curious! Thanks a bunch!

Do a search under 12 weeks to super strength, there have been numerous threads on this already. When you say semi beginner, how long have you been training and how old are you?

green horn, bro, if you’re still just starting out, i would suggest staying away from the hormonal supplementation gig. dial in your diet, and follow king’s program as it best suits you. mind you, that doesn’t mean subbing the pec deck or chest press machine for ol’ fashioned bench…

from what i know of hgh boosting products, most if not all are shite. i bet the guy at the gym who uses the beast is anything but. before you take a supp, try to learn as much as possible about it. do searches all over the net. read reviews. go to your local bb store and ask the guys about different stuff. read magazines - even m&f or md (well, my public library has em so i scan em for free) and just immerse yourself in knowledge. you'll start recognizing ingredients in different supps that work or don't work - by the way, most don't.

in the meantime, eat right and lift hard. i know it's not glamorous, but it works. if you really need to take something, if you must supplement, i.e. you would be absolutely lost without it, try creatine or a recovery drink. again, not glamorous, but invaluable to me. post your specific goals, and i'm sure we'd all love to help you get there. best of luck.

spread the word, terd...

The besat SUCKS! It didn’t do anything for me. Huge waste of hard earned $. On the other hand, mag 10 and tribex are legit. Look into mag 10 and how it is used effectively with tribex and m. I’m sure you can find plenty of info on this if you just run a search. Also I would definetly recommend using methoxy 7. It seems to help old onto the LBM that you gain from mag 10. Next week I am starting 4 weeks if mag10 & methoxy 7, followed by 4 weeks of tribex and m. I am hoping to gain 20 lbs. Good luck.

Thanks Guys for your help. By the way im 39 and have been training for two years unfortunitely only 8 month a year because of my work but im planing to change that.The thing about supplement I gues im just looking for a bit of an edge.From what i gather maybe I should waite a little before using mag 10.your help is always usefull! And good lock with your training!

At 39 probably the first thing I would suggest is Tribex and M, have you used those? Also how is your diet?

CAN’T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE MAG-10 PLAN FOR SUCCESS FROM BIOTEST- NO SIDE EFFECTS AND 15 LBS. OF LBM IN 11 WEEKS. I JUST ORDERED MY FOURTH AND FINAL MAG-10 BOTTLE IN THIS 16 WEEK CYCLE, AND CAN’T WAIT TO START SIPPING AGAIN! BEST PRODUCT I EVER BOUGHT–GOOD LUCK!

[Note from Mod: No screaming please.]

I did try tribex with androsol spray by biotest It worked wonders. Was a little more sore than usual shoulders mainly increas in strenght was about 15%. Cant get that andro no more. A sham!Mag ten is a lot stronger than The andro I know But I’d like to start slower & than move up! Any input?