T Nation

I Would Like To...

Let’s have it…

do 2 chicks at the same time…

not be appalled at the ignorance of the majority of the population.

fuckin aye

Write a movie.

bang my neighbor’s big nose/breasted daughter.

Own a combination powerlifting gym/rock climbing gym/book store/fly fishing store/bar.

Learn to play guitar.

Write a novel (started one last year… but just can’t finish it).

Big-wave surf.

See my wife’s sister naked. :wink:

be Iron Dwarf when he sees his wife’s sister naked…

see Iron Dwarf’s wife naked.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Learn to play guitar.[/quote]

Do yourself a favour and pick another instrument. I’m looking for a good drummer, and all I can find are guitarists.

Ask yourself, how fucking cool wouldn’t it be to play the drums in a metal band :slight_smile:

Also, women who play cello are dead sexy. I must be the only guy in the world with a cello fetish, lol.

Me, I’d like to learn the piano.

Break my genetic code and give myself myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Write a movie. [/quote]

Get the book “Story” by Robert McKee. It’s great for learning how to write an effective screenplay.

Kick the guy in the balls who I watched spit in the drinking fountain this morning at the gym

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Own a combination powerlifting gym/rock climbing gym/book store/fly fishing store/bar.[/quote]

Will the bar have a mechanical bull. :wink:

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Learn to play guitar.

Do yourself a favour and pick another instrument. I’m looking for a good drummer, and all I can find are guitarists.

Ask yourself, how fucking cool wouldn’t it be to play the drums in a metal band :slight_smile:

Also, women who play cello are dead sexy. I must be the only guy in the world with a cello fetish, lol.

Me, I’d like to learn the piano.

[/quote]

I’ve got the piano down. Not sure I would want to be in a band…

You need a drummer? I’ve got a drummer for you. When Motley crue came to Calgary he replaced Tommy Lee for the night. (Not sure what was wrong with Tommy) He is an amazing drummer.

own a sports bar.

overthrow capitalism…

^Who’s John Galt?