T Nation

I Wonder

bouncing titties

No way! You LOVE McDonalds milkshakes too? Chocolate is so good!

Good luck with that problem or whatever you’re talking about.

It has that effect on people.

Mmmm…nothin like the smell of convoluded suicide notes in the mornin’. That, or middle school Creative Writing assignments.

Is your pussy sore after writing that?

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
It has that effect on people.
[/quote]

Go back to one of your other avatars.

Seriously, why waste your time writing some pseudointellectual garbage when you could have maybe…I dunno, been a little more specific, if you had an issue to deal with, and maybe received a slightly better reception?

Daaaaaaaaaamn!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

Go back to one of your other avatars.[/quote]

Awww man. Just when I thought I had finally found with “my” avatar.

Note; the other one was just bouncy tities. Wait. Did I say JUST?

I’m a crazy fool.

You can’t write for shit.

Next time, draw a picture.

its self?

it’s passing?

stop honor?

Learn English.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
I wonder what is viewed from outside eyes as something so beautiful destroys its self. As something so unique succumb to mediocrity. As the bells of finality ring signaling it’s passing. What do others see? Do they stop to consider the cause, do they stop honor its crumbling. Can they not see the twisted thoughts though the quiet eyes.

I have never seen the fall of any such great thing. I have never looked into the eyes of a dying man, nor heard the faint sobs of a grieving widow. I can only ponder what is seen by those who watch. What goes through the minds of those watching other’s desperation. Do they even see? Do they only feel
apathy? There is no compassion felt, no thoughts are spared, no hand to be lent. It is Sadly optimistic to hope for much better. Your prayers shall be wasted. There are no friends in this world, no glimmer of hope, nor reason to live.[/quote]

That depends on what color their car is.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
Seriously, why waste your time writing some pseudointellectual garbage when you could have maybe…I dunno, been a little more specific, if you had an issue to deal with, and maybe received a slightly better reception?[/quote]

It doesnt matter dude

I see a potential train wreck of a thread here.

So with no further ado, I think I’ll help.

I have.

done that too.

I’ll tell you if you like.

Simple - THANK FUCK IT’S NOT ME!

well done. thread closed.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

Go back to one of your other avatars.

Awww man. Just when I thought I had finally found with “my” avatar.

Note; the other one was just bouncy tities. Wait. Did I say JUST?

I’m a crazy fool.

[/quote]

I vote titties, who’s with me?

Bouncing titties

Perky titties