I Wonder What I Took

Greetings. I have been reading about steroids and I wonder more and more what I took. I am wondering if you all can take a look and make a guess as to what it was. I took this about 10-11 years ago.

I know for sure it was Testosterone Cypionate. I remember that much from the label. What MG per ML is where I am drawing a blank.

I took 1 ML a week for about 10 weeks. I used no PCT, just the juice. I experienced no side effects. After about a month of taking it the gains really started to pick up. I got to 199 lean pounds by the end of 10 weeks. I stopped the cycle because I ran out. I kept all or most of what I gained. I experienced almost no bloating, no Gyno, no hair loss. Aside from getting angry, I never noticed any side effects.

What confuses me is 1 ML per week would be about 200-250 MG per week, and according to most of the sources I have read is not enough to make any gains. Well, I made gains, I blasted through the plateau I was at and put on about 20 lean pounds.

Is it possible the Test was higher than 250 and I somehow avoided the side effects, or is it likely I actually made gains with only 200-250 MG per week?

Not sure why I care other than curiosity.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
200mg /wk would be roughly equivalent to the top of the ‘natural’ test range, so if you had average test levels before your cycle, then you would effectively double your levels. Also, some folks are just ‘strong responders’, and do very well off very low doses.[/quote]

Ok so Bushi,

Have I told you how much you rock? Well, let me tell you…you rock. I have seen many posts by you that you simply rock in.

That said: While I would love to think I was a strong responder, I have to assume I am a loser.

My point being: is there anything stronger than 250 MG per ML? Could I have been taking 250+ MG per ML?

I can post a pic of me post cycle, but I have nothing of me during cycle, which I presume was my peak.

Thanks Bush, I value your opinion and time.

Might I add I had gonadatrophy to more than 1/2 normal size.

In the older days before the internet, a lot of people ran cyp at lower doses. Even AR has said the internet wisdom says 500.

You probably trained harder, ate better and had the help from the gear to push you a little harder.

Its not hard to believe that 200 - 250 mg/wk would have that effect on you.

[quote]MODOK wrote:

There are higher concentrations nowadays,due to UGL’s but I’m not sure about 10 + years ago. Higher mg/ml concentations have a tendency to be very painful injections though…were the injections painful?

[/quote]

This was definitely 10+ years ago.

I never felt pain from the injections. Very slight pain, but there is a totally logical explanation for the pain.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
In the older days before the internet, a lot of people ran cyp at lower doses. Even AR has said the internet wisdom says 500.

You probably trained harder, ate better and had the help from the gear to push you a little harder.

Its not hard to believe that 200 - 250 mg/wk would have that effect on you. [/quote]

Another person I have much respect for, TrainerDC.

I have to agree with you, and Bushi.

I really don’t think 200-250 MG is really that far off from obtaining decent gains over 10 weeks.

You probably took cyp. dosed at 200mg/ml.
What you are not considering, (and what most of you probably skimmed over) is that you gained 20lbs and grew to a whopping 199lbs.

That means he was about 175-180lbs when he started. And this being 10yrs ago, he was a much younger man. Of course he was going to respond to a low dose of test. He would have responded to just about anything.

His avatar is a cook, and he gushes compliments to guys in T-Nation? Suspicion list?

Nah, just messin’ with you, Petey! :wink:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
His avatar is a cook, and he gushes compliments to guys in T-Nation? Suspicion list?

Nah, just messin’ with you, Petey! ;)[/quote]

What’s up head hunter!! You da man!

And Bushi,

No sarcasm involved, you do rock. I have seen you help many people that needed help, and you did it without sarcasm. You seem to know what you’re talking about and you help others without degrading them.

Thanks for recognizing the props. Peace on bro!