I Went to Egypt

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:
imhungry wrote:

Damn, you must be in love to do all of that… You’ve got my respect.

Now, the fasting thing wouldn’t work for me… I fast about 3 to 4 hours tops in a 24 hour period and that’s only because i’m sleeping at that time.

Otherwise, nobody or nothing better come near me or it would either be yelled at or eaten. Possibly both.

Love is a funny thing. :slight_smile:

I’d give anything for this girl. ANYTHING. I’d spill my own blood for her. She is the love of my life! That is for sure.

It may seem like a ton now, but I know, one day I will be getting what I want. And that is her hand in marriage. And that’s almost guaranteed now in shaa allah…

Dude, can we get a video of you stomping on her head when she interrupts your prayer time?

lol jk bud, congrats.[/quote]

lmao.

[quote]skyel7 wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:

It may seem like a ton now, but I know, one day I will be getting what I want. And that is her hand in marriage. And that’s almost guaranteed now in shaa allah…

Congrats!
I think it’s ‘Inshallah’ :-)[/quote]

Idk. My woman writes it all out for me real long so I can figure out how to say it. You could be right.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:
imhungry wrote:

Now, the fasting thing wouldn’t work for me… I fast about 3 to 4 hours tops in a 24 hour period and that’s only because i’m sleeping at that time.

Otherwise, nobody or nothing better come near me or it would either be yelled at or eaten. Possibly both.

I’d give anything for this girl. ANYTHING. I’d spill my own blood for her. She is the love of my life! That is for sure.

Dude, can we get a video of you stomping on her head when she interrupts your prayer time?

lol jk bud, congrats.[/quote]
Lol you’re a bastard.

but thanks:)

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
imhungry wrote:

It may seem like a ton now, but I know, one day I will be getting what I want. And that is her hand in marriage. And that’s almost guaranteed now in shaa allah…[/quote]

Love IS funny and a wonderful thing. Best of luck to the two of you.

How long have been seeing her?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
crimson_lily wrote:
That’s awesome…I can’t wait to make it over there one of these days.

Why? So that you can show them the filth and burn those disgusting images in their minds, like you did to ours??

Sweet! I can’t wait:)[/quote]

Precisely my plan.

Maybe someone will reenact it, but with a beaker…you know…shaped more like the pyramids, in tribute.

But maybe that’s just wishful thinking.

:-p

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Love IS funny and a wonderful thing. Best of luck to the two of you.

How long have been seeing her?
[/quote]

I’ve known her since I started highschool (I graduated so… close to 5 years now). She’s 2 years older than me.

We’ve been dating since 2 summers ago.

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
imhungry wrote:
crimson_lily wrote:
That’s awesome…I can’t wait to make it over there one of these days.

Why? So that you can show them the filth and burn those disgusting images in their minds, like you did to ours??

Sweet! I can’t wait:)

Precisely my plan.

Maybe someone will reenact it, but with a beaker…you know…shaped more like the pyramids, in tribute.

But maybe that’s just wishful thinking.

:-p

[/quote]
I know if it happens, you’ll be the first to get the footage. Wow, it’s almost like deviant art.

Yes, a pyramid shape is a much better choice than a glass sphinx.

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:

It may seem like a ton now, but I know, one day I will be getting what I want. And that is her hand in marriage. And that’s almost guaranteed now in shaa allah…[/quote]

Let me guess. You are ~18 and this is the first serious girlfriend you’ve had.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:

Let me guess. You are ~18 and this is the first serious girlfriend you’ve had.[/quote]

why go and be an asshole man?..

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:

Let me guess. You are ~18 and this is the first serious girlfriend you’ve had.[/quote]

ban.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:

ban. [/quote]

Oh, are you still crying yourself to sleep over that T-Cell thing?

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:

Let me guess, you’re sad, alone and pathetic? (kinda wish you married your high school sweetheart don’t ya, that is if you ever had one :p)

[not been much more of a dick than you]

[quote]AlexD wrote:

Let me guess, you’re sad, alone and pathetic? (kinda wish you married your high school sweetheart don’t ya, that is if you ever had one :p)

[/quote]

So I’m a dick because I think it’s ridiculous and reeking of sappy 18 year old puppy love that this kid who has just graduated high school has traveled halfway across the world to change his religion so that he could marry his sweetheart (who apparently, not only is he willing to sell out his own spirituality for, but he would also SPILL HIS OWN BLOOD for).

Come on guys, how old are all of you? 16? 17?

This smells like delusional virgin to me.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
AlexD wrote:

So I’m a dick because I think it’s ridiculous and reeking of sappy 18 year old puppy love that this kid who has just graduated high school has traveled halfway across the world to change his religion so that he could marry his sweetheart (who apparently, not only is he willing to sell out his own spirituality for, but he would also SPILL HIS OWN BLOOD for).

This smells like delusional virgin to me.[/quote]

x2

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
AlexD wrote:

This smells like delusional virgin to me.[/quote]

Funny story, a friend of mine just got dumped by his girlfriend because hes a catholic, and she’s a christian. Told him he was going to hell and all that, about 3 days after she went off the a christian college.

Maybe, just maybe, krazykluxklan did not want to be dumped over religion, Stronghold, and maybe this girl gives great head. Who are you to criticize anyone for their choices, this guys journey is perfectly justified if his broad gives great head.

KKK, does your broad give great head?

It’s his life to live. Congratulations, KK. May your soon to be bride give you all of the happiness you deserve. Best of luck.

This was removed from OPs penis shortly after the trip. OP died in surgery.

RIP

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:

ban.

Oh, are you still crying yourself to sleep over that T-Cell thing?[/quote]

LOL LOL LOL

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
AlexD wrote:

x2
[/quote]

x3. sorry.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
AlexD wrote:

Funny story, a friend of mine just got dumped by his girlfriend because hes a catholic, and she’s a christian. Told him he was going to hell and all that, about 3 days after she went off the a christian college.

Maybe, just maybe, krazykluxklan did not want to be dumped over religion, Stronghold, and maybe this girl gives great head. Who are you to criticize anyone for their choices, this guys journey is perfectly justified if his broad gives great head.

KKK, does your broad give great head?[/quote]

LOL. excellent post, imo.