T Nation

I Went to Egypt

I went to egypt and it was fucking awesome.

Saw the pyramids , got engaged, and whole bunch of stuff!

I managed to quit smokeless tobacco as well. I was in Egypt for 3 weeks with my now fiance and smokeless tobacco doesn't exist in Egypt. So I had no choice but to quit.

Here's me looking even tinier than I already do next to the pyramid!

Here’s a pic of my fiance’s brother on a camel. Me and my fiance can be seen complaining about the tour guide in the background.

Congratulations on getting engaged, as well as quitting the spit tobacco!

And here’s me on a camel.

Looking like I don’t lift at all.

[quote]Chrysalis wrote:
Congratulations on getting engaged, as well as quitting the spit tobacco![/quote]

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I never realised how massive camels are until I saw them in person.

The tour guide kept trying to get us to ride them for an hour trip to the sphinx.

I simply said no way.

Those things scare the shit out of me!

The noise they make (growl? moan? ) is just absolutely terrifying when you are sitting on it or when you walk by it!

I have a new worst fear.

Camels.

I lived there for 4 years and can’t wait to visit again one day it’s a great place man glad you had fun.

That’s very cool!

Congratulations!!

What else did you do while you were there?

No fiance pictures? Well that’s a bummer.

That’s awesome…I can’t wait to make it over there one of these days.

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
That’s awesome…I can’t wait to make it over there one of these days.[/quote]

Why? So that you can show them the filth and burn those disgusting images in their minds, like you did to ours??

Sweet! I can’t wait:)

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
I lived there for 4 years and can’t wait to visit again one day it’s a great place man glad you had fun.[/quote]

Sweet. What’d you live over there for? Military?

My fiance’s grandparents live there so we stayed with them. Us, her brother, two sisters, and my fiance’s Mom.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
That’s very cool!

Congratulations!!

What else did you do while you were there?[/quote]

Lol well. Basically. For the first week we were all over Cairo… just seeing everything we could… pyramids… mosques… the nile… the works.

Then for the last 2 weeks of the trip we just hung out because Ramadan started. So daily fasting from 4am to 6:30… etc:)

[quote]Nyral wrote:
No fiance pictures? Well that’s a bummer.[/quote]

Your avatar is the exact reason I won’t post a picture of her.

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
imhungry wrote:
That’s very cool!

Congratulations!!

Lol well. Basically. For the first week we were all over Cairo… just seeing everything we could… pyramids… mosques… the nile… the works.

Then for the last 2 weeks of the trip we just hung out because Ramadan started. So daily fasting from 4am to 6:30… etc:)[/quote]

Did you fast, also?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:
imhungry wrote:
That’s very cool!

Congratulations!!

Then for the last 2 weeks of the trip we just hung out because Ramadan started. So daily fasting from 4am to 6:30… etc:)

Did you fast, also?[/quote]

Yes, I did. I’m a recent convert to Islam. We made it official in Egypt as well. We went to a big new mosque and I got a certificate and everything.

It’s my first Ramadan.

It’s not that hard, really.

I barely ate before anyway.

imhungry wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:
imhungry wrote:
That’s very cool!

Congratulations!!

Did you fast, also?

Yes, I did. I’m a recent convert to Islam. We made it official in Egypt as well. We went to a big new mosque and I got a certificate and everything.

It’s my first Ramadan.

It’s not that hard, really.

I barely ate before anyway.[/quote]

Damn, you must be in love to do all of that… You’ve got my respect.

Now, the fasting thing wouldn’t work for me… I fast about 3 to 4 hours tops in a 24 hour period and that’s only because i’m sleeping at that time.

Otherwise, nobody or nothing better come near me or it would either be yelled at or eaten. Possibly both.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Now, the fasting thing wouldn’t work for me… I fast about 3 to 4 hours tops in a 24 hour period and that’s only because i’m sleeping at that time.

Otherwise, nobody or nothing better come near me or it would either be yelled at or eaten. Possibly both.[/quote]

Love is a funny thing. :slight_smile:

I’d give anything for this girl. ANYTHING. I’d spill my own blood for her. She is the love of my life! That is for sure.

It may seem like a ton now, but I know, one day I will be getting what I want. And that is her hand in marriage. And that’s almost guaranteed now in shaa allah…

imhungry wrote:

Otherwise, nobody or nothing better come near me or it would either be yelled at or eaten. Possibly both.

Love is a funny thing. :slight_smile:

I’d give anything for this girl. ANYTHING. I’d spill my own blood for her. She is the love of my life! That is for sure.

It may seem like a ton now, but I know, one day I will be getting what I want. And that is her hand in marriage. And that’s almost guaranteed now in shaa allah…[/quote]

Dude, can we get a video of you stomping on her head when she interrupts your prayer time?

lol jk bud, congrats.

It may seem like a ton now, but I know, one day I will be getting what I want. And that is her hand in marriage. And that’s almost guaranteed now in shaa allah…[/quote]

Congrats!
I think it’s ‘Inshallah’ :slight_smile: