I Was Going To Take A Nap...

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1116453106690.cantsleepclownwilleatme.jpg

Can’t sleep… clown will eat me…

Go do your 20 rep squats you will feel better after that :slight_smile:

man that shit makes my legs feel like they’re humming when i’m done lol…

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Can’t sleep… clown will eat me…[/quote]

I have a t-shirt with that quote on it.

I really don’t think we need anymore clown s in this world. Unless it’s more DEAD clowns.

Is it just me, or does anyone else imagine that John Wayne Gasey is hiding behind every clown mask in the world?

Still dealing with the clownaphobia are we?

Got over my wasp fear, doing well with it so far

Coulrophobia

It’s very real. Had a buddy, grown man mind you, who would freak the fuck out if there were clowns around. I mean like shake and curl up in the fetal position and all that good stuff.

danreeves glad to hear you’re doing better with that.

GAINER

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
Coulrophobia

It’s very real. Had a buddy, grown man mind you, who would freak the fuck out if there were clowns around. I mean like shake and curl up in the fetal position and all that good stuff.

danreeves glad to hear you’re doing better with that.

GAINER[/quote]

I’ve been out on my own for the last 22 years. In that time, my parents and I have all grown as humans in our different directions.

About three years ago my wife, our kids, and I went to visit my parents. My mom had taken up volunteer work at nursing homes and hospitals. Little did I know that she was doing this volunteer work as…CHIPPY THE CLOWN.

I wouldn’t acknowledge her existance while dressed up in Satan’s clothes. She thought I was joking until I actually started tearing up in describing my fear of clowns - particularly my own mother as a clown.

She doesn’t dress up as a clown in front of me anymore, and I pretend that Chippy was just a bad dream.

I hate clowns.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1116602141470.f-n-a.jpg

(my exact thought after reading that)