T Nation

I Want...

24 inch arms and some vagina ASAP.

Hopefully not in that order.

Because you’re most likely a few years away from one of them…hopefully just the first one.

–JB

Same here.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Hopefully not in that order.

Because you’re most likely a few years away from one of them…hopefully just the first one.

–JB[/quote]

Bro, I’m going out tonight and vag pounding is first priority.

You and me both brother.

(WS4JB heads for the door, 2 new bottles of Jose in hand)

Boy talk… vag pounding???

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Boy talk… vag pounding???[/quote]

Vag pounding:

When man meets woman and seduces woman into letting the man insert his penis into the vagina. Hopefully in a repetitive pounding motion in which liquid would seep out of the penis and vagina.

Unfortunately, the penis would most likely leak out with only one or two thrusts while the vagina is wondering why she let minute man into her pants.

Your welcome, J.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Boy talk… vag pounding???

Vag pounding:

When man meets woman and seduces woman into letting the man insert his penis into the vagina. Hopefully in a repetitive pounding motion in which liquid would seep out of the penis and vagina.

Unfortunately, the penis would most likely leak out with only one or two thrusts while the vagina is wondering why she let minute man into her pants.

Your welcome, J.[/quote]

I know what it ment. I really like that definition.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Boy talk… vag pounding???

Vag pounding:

When man meets woman and seduces woman into letting the man insert his penis into the vagina. Hopefully in a repetitive pounding motion in which liquid would seep out of the penis and vagina.

Unfortunately, the penis would most likely leak out with only one or two thrusts while the vagina is wondering why she let minute man into her pants.

Your welcome, J.

I know what it ment. I really like that definition.

[/quote]

I knew you knew, but I felt I should define it in a way that everyone would enjoy. I’m here to make this place comfortable for everyone. Except old people.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Boy talk… vag pounding???

Vag pounding:

When man meets woman and seduces woman into letting the man insert his penis into the vagina. Hopefully in a repetitive pounding motion in which liquid would seep out of the penis and vagina.

Unfortunately, the penis would most likely leak out with only one or two thrusts while the vagina is wondering why she let minute man into her pants.

Your welcome, J.

I know what it ment. I really like that definition.

I knew you knew, but I felt I should define it in a way that everyone would enjoy. I’m here to make this place comfortable for everyone. Except old people. [/quote]

HARRRRRRRRRR.

Good luck on pounding some vag.

Synthol and Call-Girls?

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Boy talk… vag pounding???

Vag pounding:

When man meets woman and seduces woman into letting the man insert his penis into the vagina. Hopefully in a repetitive pounding motion in which liquid would seep out of the penis and vagina.

Unfortunately, the penis would most likely leak out with only one or two thrusts while the vagina is wondering why she let minute man into her pants.

Your welcome, J.

I know what it ment. I really like that definition.

I knew you knew, but I felt I should define it in a way that everyone would enjoy. I’m here to make this place comfortable for everyone. Except old people.

HARRRRRRRRRR.[/quote]

haha hRSGZ… I take it you liked the definition?

[quote]jchenky wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Boy talk… vag pounding???

Vag pounding:

When man meets woman and seduces woman into letting the man insert his penis into the vagina. Hopefully in a repetitive pounding motion in which liquid would seep out of the penis and vagina.

Unfortunately, the penis would most likely leak out with only one or two thrusts while the vagina is wondering why she let minute man into her pants.

Your welcome, J.

I know what it ment. I really like that definition.

I knew you knew, but I felt I should define it in a way that everyone would enjoy. I’m here to make this place comfortable for everyone. Except old people.

HARRRRRRRRRR.

haha hRSGZ… I take it you liked the definition?

[/quote]

Do you know what “HARRRRRRR” is supposed to mean?

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
jchenky wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Boy talk… vag pounding???

Vag pounding:

When man meets woman and seduces woman into letting the man insert his penis into the vagina. Hopefully in a repetitive pounding motion in which liquid would seep out of the penis and vagina.

Unfortunately, the penis would most likely leak out with only one or two thrusts while the vagina is wondering why she let minute man into her pants.

Your welcome, J.

I know what it ment. I really like that definition.

I knew you knew, but I felt I should define it in a way that everyone would enjoy. I’m here to make this place comfortable for everyone. Except old people.

HARRRRRRRRRR.

haha hRSGZ… I take it you liked the definition?

Do you know what “HARRRRRRR” is supposed to mean?[/quote]

I guess not? I took it that you liked the very detailed explanation of Vag pounding haha. Now i feel like a fool…

Do tell then…

No I don’t really know either - it just seemed appropriate.

:slight_smile:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
No I don’t really know either - it just seemed appropriate.

:-)[/quote]

I will say HAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR when i think it is appropriate then too.

I want a woman who can discuss the pro’s and con’s of the LHC, a fully functional spinal column, and some Horchata-flavored Tang, stat!

[quote]jchenky wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
No I don’t really know either - it just seemed appropriate.

:slight_smile:

I will say HAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR when i think it is appropriate then too.

[/quote]

I stomp the ground to let you know you’re in my territory.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Hopefully not in that order.

Because you’re most likely a few years away from one of them…hopefully just the first one.

–JB

Bro, I’m going out tonight and vag pounding is first priority.[/quote]

Your opening comment was fucking hilarious…then this just beat it!!! haha…so i nessence you just want to be the colossal creature in your avatar